disco kandi

he does post on here! Absolute GENIUS of a track! John Jones dropped it on sat- I did scare a few people when breakin out some of ma funky monkey moves when it was cued in ;) LOVE IT! :p

Put em' High

Oh how i need that tune, it is not having its full single release till next year, booo. Every time that tune is dropped the dance floor goes mental. I know stoneyboy is getting the final remixes together. Until it is out, i guess is back to the CD player. Put em' High, Put em' High

nish said:
he does post on here! Absolute GENIUS of a track! John Jones dropped it on sat- I did scare a few people when breakin out some of ma funky monkey moves when it was cued in ;) LOVE IT! :p

Nish, I hope that one day I get to see your funky monkey moves....come on scare me :eek: ;)

you know I have NEVER been to HK over here, well once at Pacific Edge in Romford, but I wont count that! We did go to go one night but the queue was like, no joke of a lie, 7 miles long!!! :eek: and that was 10 o'clockish so we went elsewhere. I think I'll definately go in the new year though, hopefully they'll have a change of venue cos Pacha is very boring for me right now. Sheffield is a bit out of the way, but me and bf were talking about venturing out for clubbing abit more so you never know ;)

Im truly f***ed for new years. None of my mates are into havin it and half of em will be goin the mosher club!

Club called the Krazy House in Liverpool. Full of moshers. (Its a rock club) Half of them are 14, club is dirty. the sound system is a joke.

The people are freaky.

Think Pacha- now think complete opposite ;) :lol:

nish said:
Club called the Krazy House in Liverpool. Full of moshers. (Its a rock club) Half of them are 14, club is dirty. the sound system is a joke.

The people are freaky.

god I remember going there when I was about 14 and i went through my dodgy stage that we dont mention now.

I cant think of anywhere worse to spend NYE :eek:

were r u in hibernation Scoobie snacks?? U in liverpool? Ive actually been the club before I admit. Pure JOKE!

nish said:

The people are freaky.

Im sure you could team up with Mambobird, Saffs etc, and have a decent night out :D

Or try and enjoy yourself and become a mosher for the night :rolleyes:

IBIZALISA said:
Sheffield is a bit out of the way, but me and bf were talking about venturing out for clubbing abit more so you never know ;)

2 hours drive, one road :rolleyes:

You don't know what your missing, Bed is a fantastic night out and always attracts a top crowd :eek:

Sheffield has some really cool bars too ;)

DrewUK said:
IBIZALISA said:
Sheffield is a bit out of the way, but me and bf were talking about venturing out for clubbing abit more so you never know ;)

2 hours drive, one road :rolleyes:

You don't know what your missing, Bed is a fantastic night out and always attracts a top crowd :eek:

Sheffield has some really cool bars too ;)

Cheers Drew, you've sold it to me, maybe I need a little weekend away :D

Back