www.dirtymonkeys.co.uk

Lineup:
Elite Force
NuFrequency (live set)
Audio Jackers
Quinzi & Karl Gough
Little Jo

Visuals : Ne Plus Ultra

Dirty monkeys launches at the newly refurbished Rocket in Northampton on Friday 9th December 2005. The start of a monthly residency taking a tour through the finest Dark tech-house, electronica and breaks. Bringing to Northampton some of the worlds best DJ’s and production talents. We kick off the first show with the massive Elite Force and his excellent breaks sound. To Follow him on a more Progressive tip, we have flown in some friends from Italy in the shape of NuFrequency the will be performing LIVE on the night. Elite Force have been wowing dance floors since the early 90’s and since then his travels seen him take in places such as San Francisco, Shanghai, Sheffield and Seville (to 8,000 people) amongst many others. His Latest releases on 'Melodik-Hypnotik/Jack the Joint' on Kingsize had a massive response. This has been followed by a phenomenal EP on his own newly founded Fused and Bruised label called ‘Mainframe Wrekka’. This has led on to series of peerless 12”s to make him become one of the most respected leading lights of the breaks world and confirmed his dance floor credentials! NuFrequency’s first release came out on Sander Kleinenburgs Little Mountain recordings and was hammered by the likes of Sasha, Dave Seaman and Hernan Cattaneo to name but a few. Pete Tong played it 8 weeks straight on the essential selection and also made it essential new tune, so you can see these guys are hot!!! They will be performing LIVE on the night and will be showcasing new and old stuff including there remix of Sander Kleinenburgs “The Fruit”. Filling the rest of the night with have a band of wild monkeys in the shape of the residents. Coming out first are Quinzi and Karl Gough there first release ‘Our time’ was signed straight to Sure Player records (home of Junior Jack & Kid crème). Following them are the mighty Audio Jackers who recently has Turnmills’ Together pumping ready for the sublime Jon Carter also on that bill were likes of Justin Robertson, Touche and Lottie these boys are coming up fast! Finishing the night is the delectable Little Jo, don’t be fooled by her size because she take it tougher than some men we know!

Dirty Monkeys strives to be at the cutting edge of the Audio-Visual experience. With LIVE visuals each month from “Ne Plus Ultra” Renowned for her ground breaking artwork. Utilising the clubs brand new Visual display system to maximum effect Ne Plus Ultra will ensure the dirty monkeys experience will be projected far far beyond your expectations…

MONKEYS_1205BB_150.jpg

Going to be at this one, looking forward to it. Went to Rocket a couple of weekends ago to the opening night and really liked what they have done to the club. Darkened the place out, new lights and sound are good. But the best bit is bringing the DJ right down to dance floor level. It has given a real connection between DJ and dancefloor and was the reason it went right off in there 8)

Bring it on!

Before I introduce you my good friend Mr Key, 1 of the stars of Twelve Monkeys here is a brief background on this, his latest movie...

"Terry Gilliam's twisted story is a fantastic, dizzying, and highly stylized film that boasts the best performance by an such a large group of on screen Monkeys Ever..."

"Sorry Can I just stop you there?"

"yes?"

"erm I'm not in Twelve Monkeys, I'm in Outbreak.."

"Oh right.. well, who is? and where are these Twelve Monkeys then?"

"there's 6."

"what?"

"There's only 6 Monkeys..."

"6?"

"yeah, they used mirrors and cut down on actors guild fees"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Cheap bastards...."

Dirty Monkeys Dec 9th Rocket Northampton...

wicked

went to the opening of rocket a few weeks ago and its was really good, the club is much better since the refurb nice and dark with plently of little corners to hide in

really looking forward to seeing elite force he has been high on my list of purchases lately

your all dirty monkeys :twisted:

Back