Dinner vip Combo at Amnesia

Hi

Do anyone know the concept of this?
It seems like you pay 90 EUR for entrance and dinner, with additional expenses if you spend more in the restaurant ofcourse.
However, it also gives access to the vip area but are there any minimum spend there?

I am trying to figure out what (minimum) expenses to expect on this combo and the vip part as I will have 'sell' this to the group I am travelling with.

Br

Henrik

the price varies each night... i think the cheapest are 200 euros for 2 for Cocoon.... 160 euros is a credit for dinner that night - spend more you pay of course.

You don't get a table in the upstairs VIP just access to that area so no minimum spend.

I think it's actually well explained?

as correctly stated above, the prices vary. the cheapest night is matinée on saturdays where you get the package for 90€ per head / 180€ for two. when you click on the 'vip combo button' you then get all the details. so for said example the dinner credit is 70€ per head and 20€ is for club entry. you get VIP entry (but no vip table as also correctly stated above) and food & drinks up to the value (or pay more on spot if you spend more than the credit included).

the most expensive day is thursday where it's 150€ per head / 300€ for two (it's always minimum 2 people). and there's one exception, on 7th august, the music on party with coxy and carola, it's 180€ per head. also, for music on you only get main room VIP access, no access to terrace VIP.

Is there a maximum time you can spend there for the 2nd seating or can you take your time with dinner?
Also does the VIP area have it's own bar and toilets?

Is there a maximum time you can spend there for the 2nd seating or can you take your time with dinner?
Also does the VIP area have it's own bar and toilets?

if you book the second seating there's no rush at all. both the restaurant on the rooftop as well as the VIP area have separate bars and toilets. the fact that you can go back up to the rooftop later in the night is a big plus IMO - it's a quiet place, open air (fresh air!), clean toilets etc - it's really cool. the only night you cannot go back up once you've left the restaurant is music on, because to get to the rooftop you need to pass through the terrrace vip and as mentioned before you don't get access to terrace vip for music on sadly.

Thanks for the advice Stivi...we booked a table for 8 for the 2am sitting. It's going to be awesome really looking forward to it.

Is it also possible to get to the open air area if you've "only" got the VIP wristband or stamp or whatever vor the 20€ extra?

Or can you only get some fresh air in Amnesia if you get said dinner/VIP-Combo?

Is it also possible to get to the open air area if you've "only" got the VIP wristband or stamp or whatever vor the 20€ extra?

Or can you only get some fresh air in Amnesia if you get said dinner/VIP-Combo?

you only get up there with having either the dinner combo or a vip table. the stamp that gets you up in the general vip area won't be enough. alternative is simply go outside through the main entrance and stay to the left where there is small outdoor area to smoke and have a breathe.

you only get up there with having either the dinner combo or a vip table. the stamp that gets you up in the general vip area won't be enough. alternative is simply go outside through the main entrance and stay to the left where there is small outdoor area to smoke and have a breathe.

Cheers for the info stivi!

Me and my mate are going to the HOM closing party September 13th and are thinking about this offer. We're not too big on Sushi, but the way I see it, we can just eat beforehand, go there and just have a small sample (saw on their menu something for 10-15€) as I saw that dinner must include both food and drinks. That would leave us with 85€ per person to spend on drinks, which should get us through the night. :)

I'm guessing you can't spend the dinner value at the bars in the club, but can you return throughout the night to spend your dinner value on drinks (and perhaps even take the drinks to the club with you) or does the 100€ dinner value have to be spend in one sitting before going back downstairs to the club?

I'm guessing you can't spend the dinner value at the bars in the club, but can you return throughout the night to spend your dinner value on drinks (and perhaps even take the drinks to the club with you) or does the 100€ dinner value have to be spend in one sitting before going back downstairs to the club?

the dinner value is completely spent up in the restaurant. the credit can't be used at the bars down in amnesia. you can get drinks of course (as dinner always includes something to drink isn't it), but it has to include food. there isn't a rule on how much food you order, but it should be a meal - use common sense.

Haha, silly me. Should have known :spank:

the dinner value is completely spent up in the restaurant. the credit can't be used at the bars down in amnesia. you can get drinks of course (as dinner always includes something to drink isn't it), but it has to include food. there isn't a rule on how much food you order, but it should be a meal - use common sense.

Ok, will do. Thanks! :) In the end still a pretty good deal. Just have to figure out if it's for us...

In the end still a pretty good deal. Just have to figure out if it's for us...

Its not a bad deal really when you do your sums or whatever way you chop it up.

eg. - Cocoon. You get a 71 euro entry ticket (51 plus 20 terrace vip access) in effect for 20 euros.
- The sushi seems reasonably priced and its not stodgy food which will lay heavy on your stomach. It would allow you to eat late, giving you the energy to push on through til dawn. 80 per head split 50/50 food/drink, even at those crazy drinks prices would be an experience.

@stivi do you know when the last sitting is in September? I would like to do a DC10/Cocoon combo but don't want to leave DC10 too early.

@stivi do you know when the last sitting is in September? I would like to do a DC10/Cocoon combo but don't want to leave DC10 too early.

in september there are no fixed seatings so I guess you can also do a pretty late one...3am for sure, maybe even 4am. but then again if you do 4am you won't get much of the night as such!

Hi @stivi.

Will booking a VIP table to music on grant access to the VIP balcony or is strictly no balcony access whatsoever?

Also, i placed a booking for a VIP table 2 days ago through this site, but i've had no confirmation from the club yet, how long does it normally take to get a response with the option to buy - i'm a bit concerned as i fly next monday and would like to have it all sorted and paid before then.

Does anyone have a rough estimate what it might be for a VIP table for 4, based on recent visits?

Thanks
Brad

of course you get access to the vip balcony if you have a vip table booked. the only thing is with music on, you only get access to the area you've booked (either main room or terrace). mind I'm talking about proper vip tables now, not the vip combo with the bfor dinner.

to give you an idea for vip tables price wise...don't take this as a guarantee, but as you said 'rough estimate'.
music on main room for 4 people - around 1K
music on terrace for 4 people - around 3K

prices can vary and they do as the position of the tables very much varies the quality of view you get etc.

3k! madness! its understandable with carola in there though to be honest.

how long does the club normally take to come back with a price for a table?

if it was a 1000 based on 4, i take it that would be 200 for entrance, and 800 for booze?

amnesia can sometimes be quick and sometimes it can take them a bit longer...sorry can't tell you more exact.

yeah that's an OK estimate as for entry/booze I'd say. but wait until you hear back.

well here's my answer... wont' be doing VIP on the terrace that's for sure!

Dear Brad,

edit spotlight: sorry brad, you can't publish emails like that in the forums. cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Back