dinner at the Sunset bars?

Go to the Kasbah, the food is excellent, the service is even better, apparently its Judge Jules's favourite place to eat, i was in there last year and ferry corsten was there having food, and then in walked Judge Jules's wife and son!

savannah's for me
quick nice food
jack potatoe, chips ya know and not expensive maybe 6/7quid a meal
this year though me is gonna try & cut down on the food situaiton
pringles for me eh Barbie ;)

klingclubber said:
savannah's for me

this year though me is gonna try & cut down on the food situaiton
pringles for me eh Barbie ;)

LOL! The Babs Tried and Tested Weightloss Plan :D I recommend the cheese and onion and cheese and chive flavours, the salt n vinegar are a bit harsh on the mouth after a nights clubbing :p

you smoothy you
how do u know that?
hey rob mate
can't be on here long as using my mates internet
got back from dam late last night, am KNACKERED
hope to be on tomorrow
chat then

(ps. i'm certainly NOT slim jim, but i like something to grab hold of, even on myself heheheheheh LOL)

The missus and i had dinner at Mambo last year

Contrary to reviews here, we thought the food was excellent.
It did take ages to get served but the waitresses did say that it would cos they were busy, so can't really fault them on that.

was expensive but worth it as a one-off on a night you aren't doing a bigclub

food on the sunset strip

savanna is tex mex style or wos well nice.

and coatline is a bit of every thing not cheap tho but great food and the view is fantastic

have not tried food in del mar or mambo's so can't comment on those 2.

but i would have to say most of the the food from any of these bars will be good..

Forget about San An, the best sunset meal you will ever eat is lobster at Es Boldado, Cala d'Hort, lots of chilled white wine, Es Vedre winking at you out at sea...I can almost see it now...I will see it in less than 10 days time...aaaahhhh...

LaLa Land - good call!

The villa I am staying at is about 5km from there - I'm going to the Restaurant you mention for my Birthday dinner, and yes I am definitely gonna have the lobster!!!!

Can't beat a spectacular view, a few glasses of vino and fantastic food to accompany a sunset-Yum Yum n all that!

Have a good one Toffer, H Bday...you're right it's a cool restaurant...pick your own lobster (fresh from their salt water aquarium)...they grill it... serve it up...you scoff it...get lashed on the chilled vino...heaven...

[. KM5 for the experience and The Curry Club for a total pig out.[/quote]

where is km5?is it indian or chinese?

KM5 is 5km from Ibiza Town in the middle of nowhere, my fave restaurant on island, the food is what I would call Modern Europeany kind of thing.

mattlebonk said:
One amazing place near San An to watch the sunset is at the hostel (Hostal La Torre I think) next to the Cap Negret lookout point (about 1.5km walking north of Sunset Strip). Very chilled, very private

:arrow: http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/hostal-latorre :!:

mattlebonk said:
Very nearby to the hostel
Logo%20El%20Chiringuito.jpg
is quality if you're tempted by excellent seafood (about 25euros/15pounds for two courses & wine) and outdoor dining by a private beach with floating candles in the sea

beautiful place!! ;)

Back