Danny Krivit 12.30 - 3.30am
Dimitri From Paris 3.30am - close

Bar:
Simon Dunmore 11pm-1.30am
Copyright 1.30-3.30am
Paul Farris 3.30-close

:D

Morbyd

I'll see Dmitri at club First in Moscow on Friday... 8)

...finally! He was supposed come earlier in the summer but it got postponed.

Barbie

Rulin said:
What about my debut DJ set at the end!!
Might make myself resident i was that good!!

:D

I was very impressed, even a bit of Stone Roses :D

Yeah but you can't be resident DJ as well as doing the lighting, how multi-talented are you :lol: ;)

Barbie

cookie said:
:eek: How good!! :p

Can't believe we were actually speechless afterwards, and that's not like us! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that the first time you've ever known me to be speechless :eek: :lol: I would say tho there were even more exploding moments on Saturday than MAW :eek: :lol: ;)

cookie

Barbie said:
Is that the first time you've ever known me to be speechless :eek: :lol: I would say tho there were even more exploding moments on Saturday than MAW :eek: :lol: ;)

I think it must be, apart from when you're asleep!

It was the biggest explosion of the year when he played 'You make me feel mighty real' by Sylvester. I had to peal myself off the ceiling!! :eek: :lol:

Barbie

cookie said:
I think it must be, apart from when you're asleep!

It was the biggest explosion of the year when he played 'You make me feel mighty real' by Sylvester. I had to peal myself off the ceiling!! :eek: :lol:

I think I'm still swinging from the ceiling now and having little explosions :eek: :lol: What a way to see out the 'last wkend of the summer' :eek: :lol: ;) xx

Morbyd

Morbyd said:
I'll see Dmitri at club First in Moscow on Friday... 8)

...finally! He was supposed come earlier in the summer but it got postponed.

Have to say that it wasn't what I expected... I don't think he was in the mood, given what happened that day (school seige). Then again, I'm not sure what I was doing there myself and probably didn't break down in tears only due to the massive alcohol consumption.

Better night at MoS, I take it...