Digweed all night at Fabric

cyberloon

Easter Thursday! The yearly Bedrock bash.

It'llbe quite someting in the Fabric main room! Anyone else on here going?

I'm bracing myself for £6 for a 330ml beer can:eek:

Yeah, I think we might go to this one. Not had a Diggers all night long for a while.
On another story, I was in one of Carl cox nights in space a few years ago mostly to see digweed
Me and the wife bouncing around the club having a listen everywhere and hanging out in the submarine.
Went in and out of the main room over the course of the night listening to cox and carola playing there sets and then going back to back!! I was definitely a little confused listening to that much monotonous tech house!!
We made a beeline for the terrace to see digweed come on!! Quick stop in the toilets, I’m washing my hands a little shakey at this stage and I look at the mirror and digweed is standing right beside we’re looking right at each and I couldn’t help me saying everything I was actually thinking at that point, I cracked the biggest smile!!
“John f***in digweed mate, I’ve looking forward to this all week” he said nice one man and turned on his toes!! He only took two steps and the place start shouting DIGWEED!!
it was an epic build up to an epic set!!
The wife said when I came out I was smiling from ear to ear like I just met my hero!!
Hahahaha

I’ve not been Bedrock since Easter at Matter. I remember there was a lot of fanboy geeks

I’ve not been Bedrock since Easter at Matter. I remember there was a lot of fanboy geeks

I know what you mean... in Ibiza or just a night with JD on the line up it’s usually alright. With a Bedrock not it’s usually a terrible crowd.

On a similar note had planned to see him in Brighton last night but never made it :-(

Back