Digital Camera buying advice

digi cam

I have a kodak M853 8.2 mega pixels. I have a 2 gig card and can still take 2000 pictures. It's better to have too much cam then not enough.

Gonna go with a Sony W150 (or W170) or the Fuji F100FD - just waiting for them to be released, reviewd, and either me or someone from work here to go the states to get me one!

Gonna go with a Sony W150 (or W170) or the Fuji F100FD - just waiting for them to be released, reviewd, and either me or someone from work here to go the states to get me one!

Hola Dan :D

I would say Sony, the lense is Carl-Zeiss which is very good.
I had a Cibershot and I was very pleased with it, handy and easy to use ;)

My Fujifilm F11, is great especially when taking shots in clubs.

Most cameras have poor low light performance, but some of the Fuji range have great sensors that allow a high ISO.

This means it can take pictures in poor light conditions, and give a natual look, rather than a flash blasted picture.

The video on mine is superb too, ive made some great dvds out of my nights clubbing and concerts.

The newer model is f100 but quite pricey, i think the f50 is around the £130 mark online.

Im sure these are even better than my one.

Hola Dan :D

I would say Sony, the lense is Carl-Zeiss which is very good.
I had a Cibershot and I was very pleased with it, handy and easy to use ;)

Hola Sil!

I bought the Sony w170 in the end, and very pleased with it too (as per piccys on facebook, for all those interested ;) )

I have been using a Fujifilm Z1 for the past two years. It was only a 5.1 pixel but also did movies too which was great for fliming in clubs. Managed to break the camera when in Ibiza 2 weeks ago :spank:

Just bought a Fujifilm Finepix J10 (Silver) yesterday. 8.2 pixel and very slim compact design again with movie mode :lol: and zoom lens. It looks nice IMO and a bargain at £99 in Boots

I'm also looking for a new compact digital camera as despite loving my Pentax, I could do with one that's better at taking images at night and can adjust images even if your hand's shaking (a problem for HID's!)

Any tips?

Back