Different place for a clubbing holiday

We went to Exit in 2009 and it was insane. The Dance arena lineup was the best that's ever been there, 8 hours of b2b sets every night, straight through to 8am. Carl Cox b2b Green Velvet closed the festival, it was one of the best and most surreal sets I've seen.

Very cheap as well, all in for the week it was just over £500. Our luggage got left in Germany by Lufthansa, but it meant we met some others who were in the same situation, and are now really good friends.

Can't wait to get back there, Serbia was beautiful and I've never seen a festival set in such a good location.
Exit rocks. I've been twice and wanted to go back ever since but there's always something in the way. Hope I get around to it next year!

We went to Exit in 2009 and it was insane. The Dance arena lineup was the best that's ever been there, 8 hours of b2b sets every night, straight through to 8am. Carl Cox b2b Green Velvet closed the festival, it was one of the best and most surreal sets I've seen.

Very cheap as well, all in for the week it was just over £500. Our luggage got left in Germany by Lufthansa, but it meant we met some others who were in the same situation, and are now really good friends.

Can't wait to get back there, Serbia was beautiful and I've never seen a festival set in such a good location.
Brilliant isn't it! I'd like anyone who finds a better location for a festival, to inform me because I want to go. Been the last three years and it has been excellent, think the year you went was an anniversary?

Like mentioned, getting there is quite a pain/expensive but this year we only spent £200ish drinking/partying pretty much soildly- either in the town from weds night where they had a big stage in town, the club 'compresser' that seems to be 24hr, the festival and our 24hr roof top hotel- TWO HUNDRED QUID :twisted:

I am actually going to Croatia with the fam on Saturday (25th) to Dubrovnik. But I don't think I will be doing much drinking, dancing, partying etc. Its more of a sporty holiday (kayaking, cycling, gym, swimming pool at the hotel, tennis etc).

Brilliant isn't it! I'd like anyone who finds a better location for a festival, to inform me because I want to go. Been the last three years and it has been excellent, think the year you went was an anniversary?

Like mentioned, getting there is quite a pain/expensive but this year we only spent £200ish drinking/partying pretty much soildly- either in the town from weds night where they had a big stage in town, the club 'compresser' that seems to be 24hr, the festival and our 24hr roof top hotel- TWO HUNDRED QUID :twisted:

Yep 10th anniversary. Flights from Heathrow via Munich were £150, festival ticket inc camping was about £100. So £250 in a week on food, drink and drugs. Can't beat that. £0.60 a pint if you looked in the right places when we were there.

Dance arena at about 7am. There's no better place!!

Back