Did you visit Ibiza at the turn of the 90s?

I went first time in 1977 and have been clubbing ever since (not 1978 and 1980) lived there every summer from 1985 - 1996 and all
year around from April 2000 to November 2002.

Been to Es paradis, Extasis,Kaos/Eden,Ku/Privilige,Pacha,Angels,Glory's,Manhattan,Summum, San francisco,Dc10,Destino,
Disco Mundo,Chac Mool,playboy 1 and 2,Nitos/Nightlife and many more.
Still goes twice a year 3 or 4 weeks ......

Extasis thats the one.great club two rooms.one was like a roman amphitheater.where the glass colllecter stack the glasses up and if you was in his way he would kick his leg up near your face.

Went there a few years under its new name but it still looks like a Roman amphitheatre.

...,Chac Mool,playboy 1 and 2,Nitos/Nightlife and many more...

Found something

Uetc1EhO-T7bdY_ckC5f7-ctTvmFM5ihPXMK4xFdDl2UdIFTtO0EsOdfGHesJ7UrKMS0fKofMDjwPJxzfH5UnVRKJwqKcfGaFRAn-5JCxRPG_LCY8ehotrh5nhu5_hcMUSUVtPmISXjP7v3QsUanUkOkdXtXj8U4c07XHTx6CUH--aDtFLBSQ5DjYtjdAnNkSJaTsP2tiRQ0zU9YLv_spcQ_Ddfho3W1K1j0v0-AWbDoMs3NpTc3xqeHsHN_c-KcKdbKQLREoNWvXwFGrPftT9vrpNEttBIx9Arb-DUrCca-qPIYFD5uIFzbr0FHnqXIWyP6Vy1uMg2i0pdjdZBOmlOBlOiNu9T0Hg391UKJshHOaG82FQFfq9fEqKe1OTLIyKmzmapeqgqXolCLC2jcuQuo5sMJFDvQme-KU3LEF-RFip1Jr8OqYZbER--O-FDiZj3IWx1Z6cnWi7_-gMhUg3J3xWCdNbXNcos_OMNJNav9oNh-2kxQH4AS9WVHMdlts2Ijn4i6yfj6lm-c5BeqHBeKLJqgxYi7qkJ--Or134E=w591-h787-no

SPACE has undoubtedly changed over the years but it arguably found its stride "starting their legendary ’double shift’ TERRACE DANCE PARTIES in 1991, thus still abiding to the mandatory clubs closing time of 2 hours, between their Day and Night Dance sessions." Can anyone remember what what time frames these shifts operated on?

Well "home" @ space ran for 23 hours in the late 90's early 00's. Kicked off at 8am sunday morning i think.

Awesome! How have you managed to preserve these so well?!! Brilliant.
Wasn't Playboy the club Pepe Rosello had before Space?

Pepe Rosello opened Playboy in the early 60s.
With Playboy2 I am not sure as he already opened Space at around 1989.
This flyers must be from '91 I guess.
Pure luck combined with part of a slight compulsive hoarding sydrome that the flyers survived.

Well "home" @ space ran for 23 hours in the late 90's early 00's. Kicked off at 8am sunday morning i think.

8am Sunday to 6am Monday then 2hrs to wait until DC-10 opened at 8am Monday...
I went first time in 1977 and have been clubbing ever since (not 1978 and 1980) lived there every summer from 1985 - 1996 and all
year around from April 2000 to November 2002.

Been to Es paradis, Extasis,Kaos/Eden,Ku/Privilige,Pacha,Angels,Glory's,Manhattan,Summum, San francisco,Dc10,Destino,
Disco Mundo,Chac Mool,playboy 1 and 2,Nitos/Nightlife and many more.
Still goes twice a year 3 or 4 weeks ......

You must have some stories to tell!!!!!

Space were opening 22 hour a day, 2 hour
for the cleaning as we said then.

Still thing one of my best memories was at the Amnesia terrass open air,rain electric went off and we were dancing in the dark to the bongo drummar until the morning.

Top Thread! Good luck with the book

First went in 1987 on a sailing boat from Barcelona with some wealthy spanish friends of my parents. Stopped off at beautiful l'espalmador and then stayed at the zodiac apartments somewhere overlooking san an bay. Loads of lobster red english in union jack boxer shorts taking over the pool, mooning at strangers...

Ibiza town felt like a world away, classy people, rich hedonists, mixed/gay clientele. Hazily remember waistcoats, pork pie hats, trannies on stilts! Was way too young for clubs but i remember hearing about KU and thinking it must be the coolest place on the planet, without knowing what went on. Weird to think that the biggest global youth revolution since punk was happening just a few miles away but at 12, i was more interested in scoring my next KAS naranja!

Back