Did you afterparty this summer?

WeLuvIbiza

Did anyone here manage to get one over the military junta and make it to an after party this summer?

Bar, Villa, beach?

Not asking specific details but would love to hear about any after party antics that have been had this summer.....

I was invited to a villa party near San Jose after Zoo Project... but had to give it a miss as our flight home was the next day.

Other than that, didn't see one thing open after 6am!

Just back at our villa for our group - to be honest, I didnt miss any "official or unofficial" after partying ..... must be a sign that I needed/wanted some rest and relaxation this year.. :lol:

There were a few.
A good one after the opening of amnesia and there were a few after Cocoon ones.
A certain soundproofed bar was also regularly going on until about 10.

The after party from the Cocoon closing was so exclusive hardly anybody was let in, ourselves included.
We saw only 5 cars parked there.... friends actually left it early because it was so boring.
Someone tried one at Pikes...but it all got very messy when the Guardia caught wind of it. Basiclly they searched everyone within square mile of the place. Pikes had to issue a statement in the newspaper the next day disassociating themselves from Cocoon.

Did anyone here manage to get one over the military junta and make it to an after party this summer?

Bar, Villa, beach?

Not asking specific details but would love to hear about any after party antics that have been had this summer.....

6 out of the 7 nights!

managed to meet loads of new people & always ended up either back at random apartments for a bit of a session or a quiet part of the beach with a boom box & several randoms-

no official ones though-

it's all about what u make of it…. if u can't find an after party then u gotta make one yourself!

smacking out on the playa bossa nova beach after trying/failing to procure some microdots off some Italian youths was as close as it got for me

Back