Did anyone else get a mail and this link from DJ Gee

puppylover

<file:///Users/geemoore/Desktop/newsletter%20(1).jpg> The New home of Bora Bora now open in Buzios Brasil
Nova casa de Bora Bora agora aberta en Buzios Brasil

Happy new year
Felize Ano novo

Bora Bora loves you!
http://boraborabuzios.comhttp://boraborabuzios.com/newsletter/ <http://img.ymlp137.com/borabora_newsletter.jpg>

I quite fancy Brazil at the moment - got a mate living out in Argentina and he is having such a fab time - he's been working with street kids in SA for the past year in the Barrios and he's loving his work.....

brasil is on my wishlist......
paralelo brasilo looks frikkin amazing.....
DJ Gee got out of ibiza just in the nick of time....
bora bora is horrendous these days..!

jesus, discoplayer, you still awake!

I only smoke weed when I need to,
And I need to get some rest, Yo, where's the Cess,
I confess, I burnt a hole in the mattress,
Yes, yes, it was me, I plead guilty,
And on the count of three I pull back the duvet,
Make my way to the refrigerator,
One dry potato inside, no lie
Not even bread, jam,
When the light above my head went bam!
I can't sleep, something's all over me,
Greasy, insomnia please release me,
And let me dream about making mad love on the heath,
Tearing off tights with my teeth.
But there's no relief,
I'm wide awake in my kitchen,
It's black and I'm lonely,
Oh, if I could only get some sleep,
Creeky noises make my skin creep,
I need to get some sleep,
I can't get no sleep....

Hey Les - how's you??? Long time no post?

Hows life in Consett???

Hi Pups, I'm good. Haven't been on here for around 6 months or so.

Still working away at my 2 residencies, Friday & Sundays @ Montgomerys, Stanley and Saturdays @ Decades in Consett. Only 11 hours per week - now that's what I call a job (although I maintain 8 websites/Facebook & MySpace pages, some for the venues I work at).

Big change this year, lifted the bar even higher by doing all Video since February. Obviously It's more commercial but fits in with the nightclubs I do. Put my prices up for Video and there are no other DJs in my area can do what I do. 16,000+ mp3s and 1,700+ Videos and growing all the time. 30-40 new promotional chart Videos every month as well as building up the back-catalogue, got a good coverage from the 70s onwards now. I know Baja used to do a few Videos during the night, however, mine is 80-90% of music Videos. I even 'beatmix' Videos!!! :eek: I also have a 'live' Video camera and can put the output onto the screens anytime. Instant 'Top Of The Pops' LOL. :lol:

Checkout my website in my sig, there's a link there to my MySpace page with my gigs updated every week, bits of Video taken at the venues, pics, etc. I'm also on Facebook.

Oops.........didn't mean to hi-jack this thread :oops:

Cheers
Les

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Pups, I'm good. Haven't been on here for around 6 months or so.

Still working away at my 2 residencies, Friday & Sundays @ Montgomerys, Stanley and Saturdays @ Decades in Consett. Only 11 hours per week - now that's what I call a job (although I maintain 8 websites/Facebook & MySpace pages, some for the venues I work at).

Big change this year, lifted the bar even higher by doing all Video since February. Obviously It's more commercial but fits in with the nightclubs I do. Put my prices up for Video and there are no other DJs in my area can do what I do. 16,000+ mp3s and 1,700+ Videos and growing all the time. 30-40 new promotional chart Videos every month as well as building up the back-catalogue, got a good coverage from the 70s onwards now. I know Baja used to do a few Videos during the night, however, mine is 80-90% of music Videos. I even 'beatmix' Videos!!! :eek: I also have a 'live' Video camera and can put the output onto the screens anytime. Instant 'Top Of The Pops' LOL. :lol:

Checkout my website in my sig, there's a link there to my MySpace page with my gigs updated every week, bits of Video taken at the venues, pics, etc. I'm also on Facebook.

Oops.........didn't mean to hi-jack this thread :oops:

Cheers
Les

Crackin! you seem really happy and enjoying life and living it to the full - nice one.-

I will FB you

Back