Destino Pacha Ibiza Resort 2014

Is there a last entry for this? Or will they be going indoor for TOX?

I fancy it, and a couple of my mates do however they want to do the sunset etc and Thursday is the only day we can do it?

Bolloxs to the sunset, get to this on 24th

check out the sunset from destino :)

get there before 8, enjoy the sunset from there, party until midnight outside and then continue inside tox. but missing the outside bit would be a sin.

10556301_664733366942524_4558256991599032505_n.jpg

10419499_718856681484834_557088457423453792_n.jpg

Hi Spotlighters

Apologies if this has already been asked somewhere else, but are tickets readily available on the island for this?

Cheers

Ryan

Hi Spotlighters

Apologies if this has already been asked somewhere else, but are tickets readily available on the island for this?

are you talking about the event mentioned just above or about the destino events generally?
as for love brunch - it's on their facebook page where you get tickets. no idea about on-island pre-sale. we don't sell tickets for this.
all other destino events - just check our calendar and hit 'add to basket' wherever suits :)

Cheers Stivi.

This was actually for Diynamic Outdoor this Thursday. I did create a topic for it but someone must of moved it here without the topic heading...

Problem is the tickets say in before 8PM. We don't land until Thursday afternoon, and don't want to risk not getting in due to any delays with the flight, etc. I'm assuming they're readily available like all other clubs on the island?

he normally starts around 9pm, but as this event has more acts listed I guess it'll probably be 9:30 or 10pm.

Is is expected that anything will be on at destino on Thursday 2nd, Friday 3rd, Saturday 4th, Sunday 5th or Monday 6th October?

Unfortunately I'm leaving just before the closing party

Heading over for the diynamic party tonight....will wearing shorts be OK there? Never had problems elsewhere but wanted to check in case.

We are excited to share with you this last minute surprise!

Tomorrow Saturday 27th...

MUSIC ON Daytime Closing Open Air Party at Destino with Marco Carola, Joseph Capriati, Re-Up...

It's all about the music!

Back