Desert Islands Disco @ Boho

puppylover

Anyone go to this - its Nicky Holloway's night - I checked out the opening party photos and it looked kind of ok for a small night......

I saw Carl Cox, Brandon Block and Dean Gaffney!! I reckon it will become one of the best nights on the island... did you see the pics of the crumpet there? WOW!! and its only 10 euros to get in..

I saw Carl Cox, Brandon Block and Dean Gaffney!! I reckon it will become one of the best nights on the island... did you see the pics of the crumpet there? WOW!! and its only 10 euros to get in..

i was there;):lol:

as much as we all love nicky holloway et al, this night just makes me think of dead horses and floggings!!

I say Bradders, are you completely impartial on the subject?

OH MY GOD!! DEAN GAFFNEY!!

that's like at my primary school when they told us a liverpool player would be coming to do a 'beat the goalie' competition........

........and mike hooper turned up.:rolleyes::lol:

Back