NITEFLY said:
calm,short,deep,funny,mad.

next...

short
compact
tiny
diminutive
microscopic :lol:

you are mala!!!!!! I am short too, and it's true I cannot get to the top shelf but it has other advantages :D :D

what like being able to hide in small holes?? :D

yesss, that is one of the many advantages it has , another one is that if I go in a plane and I have to put something in the shelf and I do not reach and there is a cute boy next to me I have an excuse to chat to him :D There is other but to many to put in the board. :D

mikkak said:
jjinit said:
mikkak said:
jjinit said:
NITEFLY said:

next...

short
compact
tiny
diminutive

you are mala!!!!!! I am short too, and it's true I cannot get to the top shelf but it has other advantages :D :D

yesss, that is one of the many advantages it has , another one is that if I go in a plane and I have to put something in the shelf and I do not reach and there is a cute boy next to me I have an excuse to chat to him :D There is other but to many to put in the board. :D

ok what if he isnt cute?? what if he looks like a train wreck and has breath that would strip paint at 20 feet, and keeps farting all the way!!

jjinit said:
mikkak said:
jjinit said:
mikkak said:
jjinit said:
NITEFLY said:

next...

short
compact
tiny
diminutive

ok what if he isnt cute?? what if he looks like a train wreck and has breath that would strip paint at 20 feet, and keeps farting all the way!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Then I dont talk to him I ask the air hostess to put my bag in the shelf. As you see I have thougth about everything :D

Generally....

Happy, helpful, naughty, persuasive, demonstrative

At the moment ........

Coughy, chesty, sniffy, achy, sedated..... (sounds like 5 dodgy dwarves...)

Back