Derrick Carter

russ

have the opportunity to see Derrick Carter play out at The End this saturday. Not really sure what his stylee is. Anybody seen him? Is he really good?

thanks in advance folks

Yeah he's fab, really dirty dirty funked up house music. He played at MOS opening last year at Pacha and rocked the place big-time, would definitely go and The End is fab club as well.

Quite tempted to do it myself, but after having been out every wk for last 4 wks I think I need a wkend off :p

rustywoo said:
Barbie said:
Quite tempted to do it myself, but after having been out every wk for last 4 wks I think I need a wkend off :p

lightweight :!:

OI!!! And anyway it is Valentines day as well so I am hoping my lovely boyfriend is going to wine me and dine me somewhere :p

Valentines is on friday. mrs rustywoo and i are doing the w(h)ineing thing on friday and will be seen flailing around the end come saturday night

rustywoo said:
Valentines is on friday. mrs rustywoo and i are doing the w(h)ineing thing on friday and will be seen flailing around the end come saturday night

The thing is I don't like going out on Valentines Night cos you get a choice of limited menu, the service is always crap cos the staff are so busy, so we are going out on Sat night instead. Friday night I will cook my boyfriend some nice food (courtesy of Mr Marks and Spencers lol cos my talents don't lie in the kitchen, actually haven't quite worked out where my talents lie :p )

And it is my only wkend off til about the end of March :rolleyes: Oh dear, so much for a nice quiet start to the year :p

If you like your house music (not hard house) then you'll love Derrick Carter to bits. I saw him in November at Tribal Gathering and he was absolutely amazing, had everyone bouncing around.

Back