Delboy Carter - Choices

Barbie

Even tho I didn't want to buy this cos it's only funding Delboy's caning habits therefore resulting in him cancelling even more dates :rolleyes: but I relented and it's fab :D

I'm giving up buying CD's cos last night i downloaded an awesome, awesome, awesome live mix and burned it today :p

MUCH better than anything i've purchased - and i'm not ripping anyone off with it being a live mix which will not be sold commercially :confused:

I did good ;)

DrewUK said:
I'm giving up buying CD's cos last night i downloaded an awesome, awesome, awesome live mix and burned it today :p

MUCH better than anything i've purchased - and i'm not ripping anyone off with it being a live mix which will not be sold commercially :confused:

I did good ;)

Yes but you're a boy and you know how to do blokey things like download music, I'm a dizzy bird and don't know how to do such things :confused: :cry:

DrewUK said:

I did good ;)

Think again, you've just ripped off all the artists of the songs you like on that set.

:cry:

dam0 said:
DrewUK said:

I did good ;)

Think again, you've just ripped off all the artists of the songs you like on that set.

:cry:

Obviously, but its not like i'd have gone out and bought the tunes :rolleyes:

DrewUK said:

I think thats a strange stance to take. First you say your not ripping anyone off but now you "obviously" are. The mix cant be that great if you wouldnt even consider buying one of the tunes.

I download a lot of tunes but admit i shouldnt be and i'm adding to the problem...

dam0 said:
DrewUK said:

I think thats a strange stance to take. First you say your not ripping anyone off but now you "obviously" are. The mix cant be that great if you wouldnt even consider buying one of the tunes.

I download a lot of tunes but admit i shouldnt be and i'm adding to the problem...

FACT: I would have never bought any tunes from that mix

FACT: The live mix has not been sold commercially

Therefore, who am i ripping off, uh, uh?

:rolleyes:

3-0 I think ;)

Barbie said:
Even tho I didn't want to buy this cos it's only funding Delboy's caning habits therefore resulting in him cancelling even more dates :rolleyes: but I relented and it's fab :D

TBH Was quite dissappointed by choice from delboy. This may have been because i had built it up so much in my own head or perhaps its because when your talking about the choice collection, you end up comparing it to tenaglia's compilation of sheer class. Dont get me wrong, i do think it is very good but it just doesnt live up to expectations. Gonna have to get his new one, "nearest hits and greatest misses"(i think thats what its called). hopefully won't be let down this time.......as i dont think i will be. :D

spottydog said:
TBH Was quite dissappointed by choice from delboy. This may have been because i had built it up so much in my own head or perhaps its because when your talking about the choice collection, you end up comparing it to tenaglia's compilation of sheer class. Dont get me wrong, i do think it is very good but it just doesnt live up to expectations. Gonna have to get his new one, "nearest hits and greatest misses"(i think thats what its called). hopefully won't be let down this time.......as i dont think i will be. :D

I like all the Choices series but imo they're more chill-out stuff for the end of the night or for driving.

The Nearest Hits...... is out today isn't it?? Along with Louie's Soul Heaven mix, me thinks I need to stop off at HMV on the way home from work.

Barbie said:
spottydog said:

I like all the Choices series but imo they're more chill-out stuff for the end of the night or for driving.

The Nearest Hits...... is out today isn't it?? Along with Louie's Soul Heaven mix, me thinks I need to stop off at HMV on the way home from work.

Haven't you spent enough this weekend ;) :confused: :rolleyes:

Back