Delboy Carter Album

Barbie

Derrick Carter is set to release a collection of the most sought after remixes he has done over the last eight years. ‘Greatest Hits & Nearest Misses’ comes out on his Classic label, October 6 and features his rare and unreleased re-rubs of Human League, The Beloved and Modjo amongst others.

:D

The Chicago legend is also due to release the title track from his 2002 album, ‘Square Dancing in a Roundhouse’ , October 13, complete with fresh mixes from the man himself.

Can't wait till this one comes out!!

Babs, have you got 'Square Dancing in a Roundhouse'? What do you think of it?

Looking forward to saturday even more now :p

cookie said:
Can't wait till this one comes out!!

Babs, have you got 'Square Dancing in a Roundhouse'? What do you think of it?

Looking forward to saturday even more now :p

I most certainly have and was very impressed with it.

Have you got his mix album About Now, perfect for throwing some boompety boomp shapes to :D

Cannot wait for Saturday :D

Barbie said:
I most certainly have and was very impressed with it.

Have you got his mix album About Now, perfect for throwing some boompety boomp shapes to :D

Cannot wait for Saturday :D

No haven't got that one, will have to track it down

boompety boomp here we come! :p

cookie said:
No haven't got that one, will have to track it down

boompety boomp here we come! :p

I think About Now is even better, it is perfect Ibiza listening :p Oh dear, I keep recommending all these CDs to you for your hols, you are going to start billing me for them :oops: :lol: :p ;)

Not sure my bank balance can take much more, there's at least 5 more cds I want to get before I go :(

cookie said:
Not sure my bank balance can take much more, there's at least 5 more cds I want to get before I go :(

If I knew how to copy CDs I would copy all mine for you babe but I'm a girlie so I don't do techy things like that - sorry :p ;)

The 'Squaredancing In A Roundhouse' release is ar emix, and is supposed to be HOT!

Dan (X) and Justin (Long) (No Assembly Required/Peaches) are charting it amongst others, can't wait for it!

Back