Delacy - hideaway

jayzee - plastic dreams
helicopter - on ya way
I'll be there "do ya" - house of virginism
billy rae martin - your loving arms
Kinetic - golden girls
volcano - let your body be free

WHAT???

jam & spoon made some AMAZING records (not to mention remixes - eg frankie goes to hollywood 'relax' - tripomatic fairytale mix)

stella
stella's cry
odyssey to anyoona

it all went horribly wrong when they found commercial success though (see also westbam / culture beat / basement jaxx)

I know I Know!!!! Great sound in its day....

But it now sounds dated and old and hasnt lasted the test of time in my opinion, and that was your question .....

Alcatraz - Give me luv is one of the best tunes ever... it reminds me of my 18th birthday (at the time my life was very sad and difficult) but I got to go out once clubbing and this was played.. it was awesome then it was like number 2 on the saturday chart show.. evidence that charts does not have to equal cheese, Paul Woolford played it in Cardiff last year and that was the first time I had heard it in a club since my 18th!

ok, I give you jumpin - decent tune

BUT the rest of those used to bore the pants off me in the clubs :lol: and sound very dated now. not my kinda house at all.

@ bez - I don't think stella sounds at all dated, trully timeless tune imo, but horses for courses ;)

ok, I give you jumpin - decent tune

BUT the rest of those used to bore the pants off me in the clubs :lol: and sound very dated now. not my kinda house at all.

Fair enough fella, different strokes and all that. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Was listening to a few oldies after reading this thread.

Ralph Falcon, Victor Simonelli, Solution, Terence Parker to name a few...

Some real quality coming out in general with this thread so far :D:D:D:D

PS: the journey to mars mix of Hideaway is so much better IMO builds and builds

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread just proves that whatever cutting edge tunes are slicing your balls at the moment.....:eek:

Everybody got cheese in the closet !

Back