Deja Vu

N

Neil

Anyone been the Deja Vu nights in Es Paradis?

Any good?

I was dieing to go last year but was over ruled by the majority but this year I'll get my own way.

Any reviews?

Deja vu was absolutly pumping - the entire club was electric and was the best night of my entire life

- well until next year

I WENT TO THE DEJA VU CLOSING PARTY LAST YEAR AND IT WAS AMAZING, I WANTED TO GO TO JUDGEMENT SUNDAY FOR THE FUNKY ROOM BUT WAS OVERULED. AND I'M GLAD! GREAT CROWD, GREAT TUNES, GREAT NIGHT! RATPACK WERE ACE!!! :D

was strange -
spoke to people who went to opening party and then i went wit them for second week and they said second week was better.

Sundays are bestdays

i quite fancied this a couple of years ago for a laugh but no competiton between it and space.

the original Deja Vu was started in 1992 in Hull, but this one you're about is the more well known younger version.

yup deja-vu is still kickin around in hull..its host at the welly club.great night out, the clubs just been refurbished and its lookin good.

gecko2 said:
the original Deja Vu was started in 1992 in Hull, but this one you're about is the more well known younger version.

Is that Deja Vu that used to be at The Room?? Had some happy days there in my misspent youth :lol:

Barbie said:
gecko2 said:

Is that Deja Vu that used to be at The Room?? Had some happy days there in my misspent youth :lol:

I used to love it down at The Room, every time I go home to Hull I try to persaude my sister to go to DeJaVu, but I think the Hull DeJaVu is different to the Ibiza ones

yes

went last year. excellent night. the music and the dj's are all quality.

i am not sure if es paradis has the best vibe for this nite. but it is still one of my favrites

you can't beat the old skool rush.. more so with slipmatt as the resident dj.
( 1 half od sl2 ).

CATCH IT IF YOU CAN. IT IS ALSO A FAIRLY CHEAP CLUB NIGHT COMPARED TO SOME.

firewalk61 said:
yup deja-vu is still kickin around in hull..its host at the welly club.great night out, the clubs just been refurbished and its lookin good.

I live near Hull, but haven't been for about 3 weeks. The refurb Welly has had is top notch, and the soundsystem isn't too bad either.

Back