Deja Vu at Es Paradis

Muel

Does anybody know whether Old Skool night Deja Vu will be back in Es Paradis on Sunday nigths this summer, or somewhere else on the island? Can't see it anywhere on the clubbing calendar but it was pretty full both times that I went last year and I hope it hasn't been dropped! :cry:

you know retro has changed to sat night.
now theres a tough decison. do u miss retro and go space or miss space and go retro??

Hi Muel,

After going to a recent drum and bass event and being loaded with the usual tonne of flyers on the way out :rolleyes: Helter Skelter did confirm on one of their flyers that they are definately going to be in Es Paradis this year again on a sunday night. I agree with you not everyones cup of tea but I went last year and imo this night rocked. Will definately be in attendance again this year :D

Sparkle said:
Hi Muel,

After going to a recent drum and bass event and being loaded with the usual tonne of flyers on the way out :rolleyes: Helter Skelter did confirm on one of their flyers that they are definately going to be in Es Paradis this year again on a sunday night. I agree with you not everyones cup of tea but I went last year and imo this night rocked. Will definately be in attendance again this year :D
Great news! Any details on specific acts/DJ's especially Ratpack? Is there a link to the Helter Skelter website?

Robo said:
you know retro has changed to sat night.
now theres a tough decison. do u miss retro and go space or miss space and go retro??
Go retro on the Sat night, then Space on the Sunday! :D

Muel, the web address is www.helter-skelter.co.uk although it doesnt look like they have got around in updating it for a while! although I am sure the listings will follow soon. Ratpack was playing when I went last year and have seen them a few times in the UK since. Tunes are getting a bit predictable now I feel although they certainly still know how to keep the crowd going with always lots of happy smiling faces always around :D

Sparkle said:
Muel, the web address is www.helter-skelter.co.uk although it doesnt look like they have got around in updating it for a while! although I am sure the listings will follow soon. Ratpack was playing when I went last year and have seen them a few times in the UK since. Tunes are getting a bit predictable now I feel although they certainly still know how to keep the crowd going with always lots of happy smiling faces always around :D

Cheers mate, I'll check back to see if they get round to updating it. When are you goin Ibiza? :)

Back