Defected

S

seanbelfast

Just on the site there and it says the Classic MAW To Be In Love is being re-released in December with new Knee Deep mixes..

Also anybody ever seen the mixes they have on site really top quality

Kenny Dope
Bob Sinclair
Dj Gregory
Roger Sanchez

All available for streaming on a windows media player and a Mini Disc recorder.. :D

I can't wait to get home now and start butchering them

seanbelfast said:
Just on the site there and it says the Classic MAW To Be In Love is being re-released in December with new Knee Deep mixes..

:rolleyes: :cry: Not sure if I'm liking that, why mess with perfection :rolleyes:

Was thinking that Myself but it must be good if got the MAW approval and Knee Deep do churn out so good stuff remember there mix of Afro Medusa Palsida

seanbelfast said:
Was thinking that Myself but it must be good if got the MAW approval and Knee Deep do churn out so good stuff remember there mix of Afro Medusa Palsida

Oooh yes, that mix of Afro Medusa was fab :D

Will be interested to hear To be in Love ;)

Barbie said:
seanbelfast said:

:rolleyes: :cry: Not sure if I'm liking that, why mess with perfection :rolleyes:

Knee Deep rock, it'll just be an equally good set of remixes. Don't worry your little cotton socks off.

seanbelfast said:

Also anybody ever seen the mixes they have on site really top quality

Kenny Dope
Bob Sinclair
Dj Gregory
Roger Sanchez

All available for streaming on a windows media player and a Mini Disc recorder.. :D

I can't wait to get home now and start butchering them

thank the lord for labels like defected... esp. with regards to CD's

been after "to be in love" for ages... the full intention mixes...

Back