Defected

missflorida

Any reviews on this so far? Didn't think I saw any....ticket is kinda pricey online, was wondering if there are good deals in the shops/on the street for this one.

BTW just bought Cream tix and with the exchange rate it came to $95 USD! That includes the extra VIP option. Ouch. That cost more than my Britney Spears Circus tix. :eek::lol:

Hi Hun,​

Defected is meant to be good this year !! Check your messages​

Ps what dates you going for ??​

Last edited by a moderator:
was at Defected 27/6
was a blinding night
great music, not too busy but busy enough, great atmosphere

Meal where? Has anyone been to that sushi place next to Pacha if so is it 'good' sushi and is it very expensive? I prefer my sushi to be prepared by a Japanese chef then I know it will be proper 8)

What was the price of the meal? What did you have?? How much for a bottle wine etc?

Every time i have been there it works out to 50ish Euros a head so its not the cheapest place to eat. The food is excellent and you have the bonus of walking straight into Pacha after.

Meal where? Has anyone been to that sushi place next to Pacha if so is it 'good' sushi and is it very expensive? I prefer my sushi to be prepared by a Japanese chef then I know it will be proper 8)

That Sushi place is the Pacha Restaurant. It has 2 menus a Sushi one and a normal one. Everytime I have been the food has been excellent. If you eat there you get free entry to the club

That Sushi place is the Pacha Restaurant. It has 2 menus a Sushi one and a normal one. Everytime I have been the food has been excellent. If you eat there you get free entry to the club

Have you ever tried the sushi or know anyone who has? I'm funny about my sushi as its my favourite food although I imagine it would be good there, I did have a peek through the entrance once and it looked pretty gawjus

Every time i have been there it works out to 50ish Euros a head so its not the cheapest place to eat. The food is excellent and you have the bonus of walking straight into Pacha after.

Thanks for the info. Seems a bargain for €50 ish. Especially as your ticket would be around €40 - 50 anyway.

like Robbie says, you can eat and drink well for aroind €50, then free into the club. It saves quite a bit as you havent got the traveling after dinner to a bar then club, and th eentrance to the club.

Have you ever tried the sushi or know anyone who has? I'm funny about my sushi as its my favourite food although I imagine it would be good there, I did have a peek through the entrance once and it looked pretty gawjus

Th sushi is excellent, my mate who loves it, and goes to japan regularly, rates it quite highly. 8) You can have sushi on the terrace or the normal menu. I had the seabass, it was fantastic. I'd go latish though, we had a table booked for 11pm, then when we entered the club around 1 am and there was already a good atmosphere.

Oh well if someone who goes to Japan rates it I'm sold lol is the sushi a lot more expensive than the normal food?

was at Defected 27/6
was a blinding night
great music, not too busy but busy enough, great atmosphere

Indeed; was there the same night.
Not too crowded; we could move easily to funky room. Great atmosphere

Back