Defected @ Ministry this Saturday!!

Barbie

If anyone's in Fancy London Town and fancies shaking their thang on a dancefloor somewhere, it's the last Defected of the year @ Ministry. Been to virtually everyone of these this year and never failed to disappoint and to round off the year in fine style-eeee it's that nice man Sandy Rivera.

Box
Martin Solveig 12.30 - 3.30
Sandy Rivera (Kings of Tomorrow) 3.30 - 7.30

And House FM are hosting the Bar

:D

If you come down, come and say hello to the blonde bird in pink on the podium :D :lol: :p ;)

Scoobie said:
I want to go but I cant!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Have a boogie for me Babs!

Awwww not fair, would you have let me have a grope as well :eek: :p :lol:

Oooops wrong forum :lol: :p ;)

Am I ever going to get to have a grope :confused: :(

God I wish i was going -I went to a Defected night in August at which I think Sandy rivera was also playing and it was superb-although found the main room really hot so found some tiny room at the back that was just playing some superb MAW etc classics and spent most of the night in there finishing off with the last hour or so in the mauin room when it had quitened down. Getting goose bumps just remembering!!!

crapster said:
God I wish i was going -I went to a Defected night in August at which I think Sandy rivera was also playing and it was superb-although found the main room really hot so found some tiny room at the back that was just playing some superb MAW etc classics and spent most of the night in there finishing off with the last hour or so in the mauin room when it had quitened down. Getting goose bumps just remembering!!!

Yeah I was there that very same night :D

Yeah so far as I remember it was being refurbished or something-that last hour in the main room he played some tunes that I had never heard before or since that were just amazing. Mad weekend that about 15 of us came over to London and went to the Gallery on the fri and then of course ministry on the sat-stayed at this shocking hotel called the London Ryan at Kings Cross which the following weds was featured on Britains Worst Hotels and my mates room was the one that was shown on the telly (obviously not with him in it).

Back