Defected 2009

Mr Bullseye

Evening.
Just doing a little research for next summer, Thinking about giving the defected night at pacha a try. any feedback or opinions welcome.:?:

Evening.
Just doing a little research for next summer, Thinking about giving the defected night at pacha a try. any feedback or opinions welcome.:?:

If you like funky jazzy commercial disco house, you'll have a great time!

I always steer clear!

Thank you sir feedback greatly recieved there's gonna be a group going next summer so have to cater to all tastes, i've got a few of the defected album's and on the whole they're pretty good so we'll probably give that night a spin.
i'm proper looking foward to cocoon , i've heard many good things and really want to give it try for myself.

Thank you sir feedback greatly recieved there's gonna be a group going next summer so have to cater to all tastes, i've got a few of the defected album's and on the whole they're pretty good so we'll probably give that night a spin.
i'm proper looking foward to cocoon , i've heard many good things and really want to give it try for myself.

Will be heading to Cocoon myself.

Biggest night on the Island though, so expect a very busy night!

We went last year, was quiet [though did go in September] and do not like what Pacha has done with the club now! Shapeshifters were pretty crap, very commercial and didn't enjoy. ATFC was good though.

All depends on your taste mate... if you like the Defected sound, you'll enjoy the night!

Its Pacha's weakest night and personally i cant stand the place alltogther! It doesn't feel like a club to me!

Back