Def Mix @ Pacha? Manumission?

Mr Jenx

hi

i havnt posted on here for a while, havnt been to ibiza this year, this is the first time in 10 years that i havnt been, but am going back next june

anyway, can anyone shed any light as to why Def Mix isnt on the island this year and also Manumission? whats gone on?

every year i used to go to Def Mix to see Morales, Knuckles, Hector Romero, Danny Rampling ect.......it has been running years and years so what suddenly isnt it there this year? david morales and frankie knuckles are still doing parties with defected.

any one help?

hi

i havnt posted on here for a while, havnt been to ibiza this year, this is the first time in 10 years that i havnt been, but am going back next june

anyway, can anyone shed any light as to why Def Mix isnt on the island this year and also Manumission? whats gone on?

every year i used to go to Def Mix to see Morales, Knuckles, Hector Romero, Danny Rampling ect.......it has been running years and years so what suddenly isnt it there this year? david morales and frankie knuckles are still doing parties with defected.

any one help?

Have you been in a coma for 10 years?

what rae u both talking about, of course i know both nights have stopped. why though?

def mix was at pacha last year and has been for god knows how long, just wanna know why it stopped

dont insult me ok!

what rae u both talking about, of course i know both nights have stopped. why though?

def mix was at pacha last year and has been for god knows how long, just wanna know why it stopped

dont insult me ok!

When Manumission made the move from Privilege to Amnesia their first season wasn't quite as successful as expected with numbers up and down all summer '08.

Manumission are now said to be taking a break from Ibiza and are doing a world wide tour.

Def Mix finished because of Frankie Knuckles health problems. I think he had to have his foot amputated due to gangrene.

Back