deep house

T

technoboy

hello !
im looking for good deep house sessions . im amazed lately by the
steve lawler - lights out cd , and the john creamer and stephane k
bedrock 4 . pleaseeeee if you know more like this , tell me ! thanks .

//technoboy.

bro, those albums and djs u were refering to are not deep house ones, but tribal progressive house.

hope that helped :)

fusion said:
bro, those albums and djs u were refering to are not deep house ones, but tribal progressive house.

I agree. Deep house is Miguel Migs, Jay-J etc.

well , could you tell me more cds or sessions of tribal progressive house ?

//technoboy.

you just named 2 extremely quality cd's there technoboy. 2 of my favs's in fact. just bought a whole load of new cd's quite recently, you might like some of them:
Derrick L Carter(can't remember the name of it) - amazin. definately one of my favourite dj's. hope he makes a few appearances out in Ibiza this year.
Fabric 01 James Lavelle: couple of years old now i think but its sheer quality. enough said.
Masters At Work, 'our time is coming'(i think) - Little louie vega and kenny dope. cool cool cd. thought it was very hed kandi like in places which isnt a bad thing.
Miami 2003 - really just all the tunes which are likely candidates for us to hear in ibiza this summer. well good.
Danny Tenaglia, Choice - had heard bits of this before but never had the chance to have a proper listen to it and as suspected it's tantilisingly good. very chilled. 8)
Bedrock Breaks is another good one to have if you like the bedrock collection.
well i'll stop talking keek now but hope it helps ;)

Nitelife: H-Foundation
Sounds You Can Feel - Doc Martin (Classic recordings)
Fabric 10 - Doc Martin again
Siesta Sessions - Halo

to name a few

If you're into progressive house, I really like these CDs

Satoshi Tomiie - Nubreed/Global Underground
Nick Warren - Global Underground 'Reykjavik'
Sander Klienenberg - Essential Mix
Chris Fortier - Bedrock Compiled and Unmixed
Sasha - Airdrawndagger
Way Out West - Intensify (one of my favourite albums ever)

Not all that tribal but nice and progressive (mmmm squelchy)

thank you very much to all of you :)
it seems that sasha is not comming this summer to ibiza , a pity .

//technoboy.

The new GU Rekjavik has a lot of ambient breaks in it, too- kinda surprised. I wouldn't really consider it a "dance" set- still good, though.

comin' at ya said:
Fabric 10 - Doc Martin again

been playin this wicked deep and dubby mix for a bit. pure class. the fabric CD series are amazing. Craig Riachards Fabric01 is prob the best. possiblely one of the best mixes i've ever heard.

check out TYRANT

hopefully teaming up with some people in ibiza and starting a little deep/tech house and breaks nights. i'll post details if it ever it gets goin.

hasta
Tom

fusion said:

At the end of the day its all house to me. I would say that Steve Lawler plays some deep music so why isn't it deep house. Stupid pigeon holes anyway.

kiss 100...

the kiss 100 mixes (presented by john digweed) are also awesome...they don't come on cd as far as i know, you can find them on file-sharing programms...check www.johndigweed.com
I also recommend all the "Global Underground Nu Breed" and "Bedrock" cd's.
Any mix or cd from Saeed & Palash, Hernan Cattaneo, Anthony Pappa, etc...

enjoy!

Back