deep house nights.

J

johntaz

alltough im a regular in the white isle,can anyone let us know the best nights for deep to funky to baleraic house nights that are happening this year.i love keri chandler 'deep dish,frankie knuckles,morales etc.thanks lads.go;n out aug 29th 4 2 weeks :D m

Soul Heaven at Pin Up on Wednesdays, Kerri Chandler, MAW, Timmy Regisford, Matty Heillbron

Def Mix at Pacha on Saturdays, Morales, Knuckles, Bobby D Ambrosio.

We Love Sundays at Space have Deep Dish doing dates.

Elrobbie said:
Soul Heaven at Pin Up on Wednesdays, Kerri Chandler, MAW, Timmy Regisford, Matty Heillbron

nice one elrobbie,ive never been to pin up before,sounds great that kerri chandler will b doing a slot.i love the def mix nights,great to see the usual legends doing their slots.again nice one 4 the info.

johntaz said:
Elrobbie said:

nice one elrobbie,ive never been to pin up before,sounds great that kerri chandler will b doing a slot.i love the def mix nights,great to see the usual legends doing their slots.again nice one 4 the info.

John, Kerri Chandler played a month ago. Not too sure if hes playing again though. Anyone know?

Also have you seen the clubbing section on this site. Its lists who plays, where and when.

sound steven r.i hope kerri chandler is playen somewhere,doesnt show anything on calender,i remember years ago i used to go down to your native cork from limerick to see him mix,he was the the dogs bolloks.

KC played Opening of Soul Heaven, he is not scheduled to play again for them but there's loads of fab people Timmy Regisford, Louie, Kenny, Jazzy Jeff etc over the summer. Definitely do Soul Heaven, was one of my favourite-ist nights.

Back