Deep Dish Review

P

pachabloke80

I went to Club Montage here in San Diego to check out Deep Dish last night. I was excited to see these Djs that everyone has been raving about. I luckily didn't have to pay the $30 cover because Deep Dish was lame!!! I guess one of the Deep Dish blokes tried to bring his 18 yr old girlfriend into the club and the bouncers wouldnt allow it, so he fu@king leaves the club. How lame is that!!! A bunch of people went to see them and he lamely backs out because they wouldnt allow his underage chick in...I will never go to a club if they are spinning there. Deep Dish SUX!!

pachabloke80 said:
I went to Club Montage here in San Diego to check out Deep Dish last night. I was excited to see these Djs that everyone has been raving about. I luckily didn't have to pay the $30 cover because Deep Dish was lame!!! I guess one of the Deep Dish blokes tried to bring his 18 yr old girlfriend into the club and the bouncers wouldnt allow it, so he fu@king leaves the club. How lame is that!!! A bunch of people went to see them and he lamely backs out because they wouldnt allow his underage chick in...I will never go to a club if they are spinning there. Deep Dish SUX!!

No way - thats really bad to hear pachabloke - I totally understand you not wanting to back to see them... what a crap reason for pulling out of a set.

Deep Dish are up there with my favourites and have rocked it every time I've seen them play...

Serious lack of respect for their fans.

Some folk!!! :(

Back