Deep Dish @ Pacha

R

Russ100

Is anyone looking forward to seeing Deep Dish along side Morrilo at Pacha on Wednesday? I honustly can't wait, should be a wicked night.

Russ

I missed DD in Dublin on sunday night thru circumstances beyond my control. GF was in power and my rebellion was squashed. Now it seems like I'm being persecuted. DD are everywhere except near me. I'm going to Ibiza for closings 12 - 26th sept, what date are DD playing, 26th. Aaagh!!
Anyways Russ, have a super time mate and check out K-eats review from sunday night in the Reviews section.
You lucky lucky lucky person...

i know how you feel kiefer, they just played a five hour set at the arches on saturday night and the place didnt close to 5am and I missed it :evil:

it was the mates GF`s 21st and he had a big party in his house and I couldnt go, by all reports it was abs fan-f***in-tastic

maybe next time ;)

deep dish

can't wait, i'm in ibiza from the 13th aug - 23rd aug, the day i arrive is the day deep dish are on, but i have read in mix mag that it's still to be confirmed.

bazilba said:
i know how you feel kiefer, they just played a five hour set at the arches on saturday night and the place didnt close to 5am and I missed it :evil:

I'm forming a support group for people who have missed Deep Dish. Seriously, I'm gutted missing them and its gonna be worse missing them in Ibiza. Them is the breaks....

Back