Deep Dish last nite

K

K-eat

Were funkin fantastic. It was my first time seeing Deep Dish and I have to say I was a bit apprehensive. I’m not really into Progressive House and was not too impressed with their new GU CD. With the exception of a few tunes, I found it a bit boring.
Anyway, I got to the RedBox at 12.00, just to catch the start of their set. It was my first time in the RB since Ibiza and as soon as I got in I couldn’t help but think ‘this place is tiny’. Right from the work go DD were playing quality tune after quality tune and the crowd loved it. Absolutely amazing atmosphere, best I seen in a long time. They played a lot of tunes from the new CD, it was a promotional thing – and although I taught the CD was a bit boring, the tunes worked really really well in the club. The mixing, the effects, the vocal samples, the build-ups – pure quality. I will definitely be going to see them again – can’t believe I blew them out so many times in the past. I think the CD will probably grow on me now – I’ll have to give it a few more listens.
Anyway it’s a bank holiday Monday here in Ireland and I’m in work – suffering big time but it was well worth it. :eek:

glad you had a good one - i seen them on saturday nite in Glasgow and they were amazing :D

although there have been loads of people who thought it was boring and didn't go anywhere - i think they were listening to a different set from me :D

sounds like a top night K-eat. Deep Dish are f***ing amazing!! smaller clubs sometimes better...more intimate IMO. i cant wait to see 'em again..a f***ing journey everytime!! :p :twisted: 8)

Hey K-eat, was supposed to go but bird booked weekend in Kilkenny. You had DD, I had Shania Twain 'lets go girls'. Shoot me!!!! Kell will die when she see's your review. She went to RB on the wrong night, saturday. Ha ha Kell!!! Ah well, we can be gutted together!! Saw DD in RB earlier in the year and agree with you completely. They are fantastic and the best djs I've seen in quite a while. Gutted Keef and no doubt now, gutted Kell!!!

K-eat said:
Were funkin fantastic. It was my first time seeing Deep Dish and I have to say I was a bit apprehensive. I’m not really into Progressive House and was not too impressed with their new GU CD. With the exception of a few tunes, I found it a bit boring.
Anyway, I got to the RedBox at 12.00, just to catch the start of their set. It was my first time in the RB since Ibiza and as soon as I got in I couldn’t help but think ‘this place is tiny’. Right from the work go DD were playing quality tune after quality tune and the crowd loved it. Absolutely amazing atmosphere, best I seen in a long time. They played a lot of tunes from the new CD, it was a promotional thing – and although I taught the CD was a bit boring, the tunes worked really really well in the club. The mixing, the effects, the vocal samples, the build-ups – pure quality. I will definitely be going to see them again – can’t believe I blew them out so many times in the past. I think the CD will probably grow on me now – I’ll have to give it a few more listens.
Anyway it’s a bank holiday Monday here in Ireland and I’m in work – suffering big time but it was well worth it. :eek:

I feel sick! Should have been there, but due to circumstances completely within my control, I went on the wrong nite :oops: :oops: :oops: Off to tear my hair out or something :rolleyes: Knew I shouldn't have read this!!!

i was there too , and i couldnt believe what i was listening to ,
since that day , they are my favourite djs !

Back