Decisions......... what would you do??

hook

Tomorrow night I've got a huge decision to make, it's one of those big nights that get me in the mood for Ibiza. The choice is:

GOODGREEF VS BUGGED OUT @ TALL TREES
Club M (Goodgreef)- Eddie Halliwell, Scot Project, Rob Tissera, Adam Sheridan, Yoji Biomehanika.
Ballroom (Bugged Out) - Sander Kleinenberg, Lottie, Justin Robertson, Rob Bright.
Island Bar (GG House Party) - Trophy Twins, Kris James.

OR SHOULD I DO:

TO THE MANOR BORN @ HARDWICK HALL
Featuring none other than the legendary MASTERS AT WORK. "Little" Louie Vega and Kenny "Dope" Gonzalez.

If I go to Tall Trees, I won't spend that much time in the Goodgreef bit, but these bank holiday parties are huge and I usually have a really good time.
I've never been to Hardwick Hall before, and I've heard it's very good, but the fact that Masters at Work are playing is a huge attraction. They have played round these parts before but I didn't catch them. Having said that, I've never seen Sander or Lottie either. Both are £15 in.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm stressed already just thinking about having to make a decision like that. I don't even make up my mind what to have for dinner, rice or chips, what should I do?

djb

That Bugged Out room looks mighty fine (apart from Sander Kleinenberg) but I wouldn't even set foot in the Goodgreef one.

The crowd would probably be better at the other one and you know the music'll be ace with Kenny Dope and Louie Vega and a lot more interesting. Aye, I'd plump for that one.

kitten's head said:
That Bugged Out room looks mighty fine (apart from Sander Kleinenberg) but I wouldn't even set foot in the Goodgreef one.

The crowd would probably be better at the other one and you know the music'll be ace with Kenny Dope and Louie Vega and a lot more interesting. Aye, I'd plump for that one.

-Says it all really :)

Pretty nice decision to have to make. Can't really go wrong either way.

Haven't been to Hardwick Hall or Tall Trees for about 6 years, but definitely used to prefer To the Manor Born for Bank Holidays (although One for the People at Tall Trees used to be massive).

Its not often you get to see MAW playing together these days so I would definitely go to Hardwick Hall for that alone.

Ok, the decision is made, last night I persuaded a few people who haven't got tickets for TT to go to Hardwick Hall. Tall Trees was always on the cards for us, but the fact MAW are there was the deciding factor.
The GG Vs Bugged out parties are planned for every Bank holiday from now on too so I've heard, so it had to be HH for MAW.

Cheers.

Will you post review Monday mate so I can get suitably excited for their 9 hour extravaganza @ Ministry next Saturday, thankyouuuuuu :D

Amazing, absolutely amazing. I didn't realise how technically gifted they are. I'm sure they had 4 records going at once. Tune of the night was I don't know by mint royale. Before you say "Mint Royale?" wait till you've heard this tune, it will be huge this summer.
With Tall trees on a few miles away I didn't think it would be so popular, but it was. All the beer boys must have gone to TT so the atmosphere was spot on. MAW seemed to just ooze cool, just hope I can see them again in Ibiza.
Rumours were rife they weren't showing, which made it all the better when they did!
Anyway, I'm off to bed. Only had a couple of hrs at my mates "after show". See ya later.

hook19 said:
Amazing, absolutely amazing. I didn't realise how technically gifted they are. I'm sure they had 4 records going at once. Tune of the night was I don't know by mint royale. Before you say "Mint Royale?" wait till you've heard this tune, it will be huge this summer.
With Tall trees on a few miles away I didn't think it would be so popular, but it was. All the beer boys must have gone to TT so the atmosphere was spot on. MAW seemed to just ooze cool, just hope I can see them again in Ibiza.
Rumours were rife they weren't showing, which made it all the better when they did!
Anyway, I'm off to bed. Only had a couple of hrs at my mates "after show". See ya later.

MAW are playing Ministry Opening and Closing Parties at Pacha :D

Getting more and more excited by the minute for next Saturday now :D

Back