decisions decisions.. help appreciated

B

basil123

Well, here's my problem.. I'm on the Island for 2 weeks at the start of September, but I only wanna do the clubs during the first week (need to get myself back to semi-normality week 2!!).

I am a funky house freak and I just can't decide what nights to do (need to incorporate some rest in the schedule too)...here are my 'rules' ...any help appreciated...

1. Must attend Sapce on Sunday of arrival!
2. Must avoid San An beer boys at all costs!
3. Would like to see Roger at Pacha on Monday
4. Kinda want to experience different clubs but Pacha seem to have a monopoly on good nights!

So c'mon enlighten me...what nights / days are must-do's for a funky house freak...

Thanks..

DC10 on a Monday,

2nd room at cocoon on a Monday night, or 2nd room at amnesia on Thursday (cream) is house...

Pin up on a tuesday for garlands...

basil123 said:
Well, here's my problem.. I'm on the Island for 2 weeks at the start of September, but I only wanna do the clubs during the first week (need to get myself back to semi-normality week 2!!).

I am a funky house freak and I just can't decide what nights to do (need to incorporate some rest in the schedule too)...here are my 'rules' ...any help appreciated...

1. Must attend Sapce on Sunday of arrival!
2. Must avoid San An beer boys at all costs!
3. Would like to see Roger at Pacha on Monday
4. Kinda want to experience different clubs but Pacha seem to have a monopoly on good nights!

So c'mon enlighten me...what nights / days are must-do's for a funky house freak...

Thanks..

Basil, I think you may be shot down in a hail of bullets for one of those points ;)

I would deffo recommend Roger S on the Monday night if you like your funky house. I'm sure you won't be dissapointed, but as Barbie as said previsouly, if you do Space/ DC10, you don't have a lot of recovery time!! Probably our best night last year - Release Yourself - Pacha on the Monday.

Enjoy :D

Give Subliminal a miss on Weds and do Soul Heaven@Pin-Up on Weds if you want a different club and you love funky house.

Barbie said:
Give Subliminal a miss on Weds and do Soul Heaven@Pin-Up on Weds if you want a different club and you love funky house.

Babs, what are you sayin'?

:eek:

DrewUK said:
Babs, what are you sayin'?

:eek:

What, you mean suggesting that people blow Erick out :eek: :p

I am really slacking in my role as Subliminal Ambassador for London/South East, Erick is sooooo going to sack me soon :cry: :p

Well we're defo going to sub on 6th August cos booked into Pacha restaurant.

Hope Eric proves us wrong :!:

DrewUK said:
Well we're defo going to sub on 6th August cos booked into Pacha restaurant.

Hope Eric proves us wrong :!:

I'll be doing Subliminal in September, the Subliminal bond is not really broken, just temporarily damaged :p ;)

Back