Decent Hotels to go with my girlfriend?

keo

Hello. Me and my girlfriend are planning on goin to ibiza this summer, are there any nice hotels/appartments that arnt too mad.
preferably near Coastline and Cafe Del Mar or near to the Egg?

Thanks, Keo

To be honest most of the hotels and apartments near the egg are mad and would not recommend staying in that area. You will probably be better staying somewhere further round the coast past Coastline and Kanya. For a nice hotel there is Blau Parc which is just along from Kanya. If you looking for an apartment try Costa Mar or Sol Bahia all of which can be booked via Spotlight.

If you want something closer to town the try some of the hotels past Bar M etc, ie Fiesta Palmyra.

I stayed at Costa Mar a few times in the past but I have found it noiser each year so don't go any more (must be getting to old :spank:).

Me and my G/F like staying at El Coto Apartments at Cala Gracio, just a 10 min walk further up the coast from Coastline. Its nice and quiet without being too far away. Again these aprtments can be booked via Spotlight (which is new this year) but I find I get the best deal booking with Low Cost Beds.

If you want any further details let me know.

:)

Back