Deadmau5 2mora Nite!!

Saw him on Sunday in Victoria Works Leeds, for the second time in that venue, have to say he was out of this world, Chris Lake was supporting and really set the mood but the Mau5 was amazing!!!!!! Played a blinder

Only downside to it was the amount of people in there, he'd sold it out long before the event and there were people outside literally begging me for my ticket! You could barely dance in there. He's clearly outgrown Victoria Works which has a capacity of around 1300 i think!

Anyway mate, hope you have a goodun!

yea the Electro Ballroom was Packed, Such a good Night tho, when he dropped Not Exactly the place errupted!!!

Strange to see that the Electric Ballroom in Camden has changed name in honour of Deadmau5 :eek:

I have been attending gigs here since...? I think before your 1st birthday :!:

The place has a very interesting history, learn something :idea:

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting to see that the Electric Ballroom in Camden has changed name in honour of Deadmau5 :eek:

I have been attending gigs here since...? I think before your 1st birthday :!:

The place has a very interesting history, learn something :idea:

My Mistake it was electric, haha i wrote that late last night my mind was not thinking right, i went there a long time ago to see Ian Dury and the Blockheads so i know the history dude!

:)

My Mistake it was electric, haha i wrote that late last night my mind was not thinking right, i went there a long time ago to see Ian Dury and the Blockheads so i know the history dude!

:)
Ok,fair enough,you may be a bit more of a veteran than I thought ;)

Coincidentally, The Blockheads played there about a week ago 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back