Super Moderator
yeah baby - dc10 will open too:

· december 25th: timo maas (tbc)
· january 1st: circoloco (confirmed)

the-buzzing-barman-@-DC10-c.jpg
<---
146.gif

thanks for the info mcrackin!
do you know if it will be open during the night or in the morning?

technoboy said:
do you know if it will be open during the night or in the morning?

not sure about december 25th but on january 1st it will be during the day for sure!! :p

Ibiza-girlie said:
anyone got a better pic than that?

whats wrong with that picture? :cry: :lol: :cry:

Timo!-(s4w).jpg

(timo maas)

www.xpander.nl

In just 4 years, Circo Loco at DC10 has become one of Ibiza's respected parties. Known for its diverse crowd of Belgians, Brits, Germans, Italians, Spanish and French, the club was founded by Italians Antonio and Andrea who wanted a daytime place to party.
Residents Cirillo, Jo Mills, Fabrizio and Tania Vulkano can be found on the terrace complete with low flying planes, while you dance to quality house tunes. And if the sun is too much after a long night, you can always retreat to the darker, more intimate interiors of Circo Loco.

The club is renowned for big name DJs turning up unannounced including Norman Cook, Yousef, Pete Tong and even Danny Tenaglia who has made a number of surprise visits. Circo Loco has released a very successful compilation and was nominated for Muzik Mag's 'Best International Club 2002' and 'Best Ibiza Club 2001'.

Circo Loco isn't just a summer party place, there will be a New Year's Eve Party on January 1st, 2004, with Timo Maas (6 hour set), Clive Henry, Behrouz, Cirillo, Tania Vulcano, Fabrizio, Manga, Locodice, Jo Mills, and Andrew Grant.

McRackin said:

according to the space website it will open only on january 1st:

Starting from 8am there’ll be Timo Maas doing a 6 hour set, Clive Henry, Behrouz, Cirillo,
Tania Vulcano, Fabrizio, Manga, Locodice, Jo Mills, and Andrew Grant

poster-nye-dc-10.jpg

Here is one of mine (although I don't remember much as I was drunk)
BOO....(Trying to post an image for the first time so.....)

view_photo.php

Robo said:
Residents Cirillo, Jo Mills, Fabrizio and Tania Vulkano can be found on the terrace complete
with low flying planes, while you dance to quality house tunes.

aye!! :p

028.jpg

McRackin said:
McRackin said:

according to the space website it will open only on january 1st:

Starting from 8am there’ll be Timo Maas doing a 6 hour set, Clive Henry, Behrouz, Cirillo,
Tania Vulcano, Fabrizio, Manga, Locodice, Jo Mills, and Andrew Grant

update :!:

it opens on december 25th too - with local djs i suppose!! :p

036.jpg
<--- 8)
(dc10 erm, outside ;) )

Back