DC10

hook

I've never been to DC10 but have wanted to go for a while now. I've read the Circo Loco thread and the place looks and sounds absolutely stunning! Could one of you experts give me a run down of what nights/days it is open and what times it's open and best to go.
These special "extra" Circo Loco parties on a friday sound like they're gonna be good. Is there any planned for early Sep?
Sorry for all the ? but I hadn't even heard of it until last year and when I was there I didn't see it advertised anywhere! Suppose that's to keep the place a little bit exclusive but I've done a lot of clubbing over the years, settled down a little bit since kids (just about once a month now and Ibiza - thanks Mam) but just feel that without DC10 "on my CV" something's missing. Am I right in saying that???
Thanks for any info.

Basically just Mondays and then the occasion one offs.

It opens at 6am but the terrace doesn't open til 9am. Previous years we have got there about 10am but this year people seemed to be arriving bit later in the afternoon and it goes on til at least 9pm this year.

I love DC10, 2nd to only Space on the island imo. The ressies are fab and you will get random guests turning up, I've seen Tongy, Danny T, X-Press 2, Lottie all there.

This year it is 25 euros to get in and that includes a free drink.

Barbie said:
the terrace doesn't open til 9am

9.30am!! ;)

img.contact.jpg

Are the extra parties just the ones that were mentioned in the Circo Loco thread? I'm only there from Tues 2nd Sep to the Sat. I think McRackin mentioned one on the Friday before I arrive.
Maybe I'll have to wait another year which would really p**s me off.

Hi there, I am flying in to Ibiza at 10pm on Sunday 7th..I have been told Space is awesome and the place to be on Sundays. Everyone seems to be talking about DC10,, Can anyone give me information on What time it opens and what time do they suggest getting there for..
8)

Jon Browning said:
Hi there, I am flying in to Ibiza at 10pm on Sunday 7th..I have been told Space is awesome and the place to be on Sundays. Everyone seems to be talking about DC10,, Can anyone give me information on What time it opens and what time do they suggest getting there for..
8)

Scroll 6 replies up and your answer's are there :p ;)

Sounds wicked. DC10 in the day and the head off for Roger Sanchez Releease Yourself at Pacha..What time would you suggest I get there??

Jon Browning said:
Sounds wicked. DC10 in the day and the head off for Roger Sanchez Releease Yourself at Pacha..What time would you suggest I get there??

Depends how much stamina you've got :p ;)

Get there in the morning if you want a bit of room on terrace, will be getting rammed by mid-afternoon and goes on til at least 9pm :D

Stammina doesnt even come into the subject in Ibiza does it, I dont intend to sleep for the whole week!!

What are the best transport methods now?

Just enjoyed my last 2 mondays at DC10 and both were pure genuis..

the birthday was amazing.

get there.

nice pic!!

anyone have any links for more pics of DC10???????

McRackin said:
hook19 said:
Are the extra parties just the ones that were mentioned in the Circo Loco thread?

so far - no more have been announced!! :rolleyes:

guide014.jpg
<--- 8)

Thanx Kneel.
I'm counting the days to go back.... still 11 'work'days to go...

Zeon, Great pictures from the Fuse in Brussells. My girlfriend used to live in Leuven and she took me there for a night of full on techno, even though I'm a house head!, and had the time of my life. It was a bit like the clubs in Ibiza where they ram as many people into them as possible!!

@stevie starship : Did you visit the Motion Room upstairs?
There they play deephouse and funky techhouse. It's really great!
Most of my friends only go to the Fuse for that second room.

(But this is off topic :))

(sorry folks for going off on one!)

Zeon, I did visit the upstairs room but it was fairly quiet. Downstairs was rocking. Dave Clarke was playing and blew the roof of the place.
I've also been to 'Food' in Brussells and 'The Silo' in Leuven.

What date you in Ibiza?
I'm there 1st Sept - 15th Sept

Back