DC10 reviews

had very high hopes of DC10 and have a ticket for the opening party, but have just read through trip advisor and am pretty shocked at what im reading!

lots of people reporting there are massive gangs of pickpockets that operate in the club and security are aware of it. anyone any experience of this ? il just be going with no phone and a money belt/money in shoes so not to worried just wondering how true it is?

also saying that it gets to full to dance or move to a point its unsafe?, i dont mind really really busy but if its overfilled in a way thats dangerous then im not into that.

anyone want to reassure me or got any tips for still having a good time at DC10 @cunninghamali @stivi

source : https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attra...-Playa_d_en_Bossa_Ibiza_Balearic_Islands.html

ok so...

pickpockets: they exist and operate pretty much in all clubs on the island. but as long as you're not silly nothing will happen to you. phone and money in front pockets and you're good (unless you get absolutely shitfaced and completely lose control). in the 20 years I've been coming here / living here for 10, I have never had anything stolen off me. it's mostly people who are just careless...girls with nice handbags that don't close properly...wasted guys with their wallets in the back pockets...

crowds in dc10: if you don't like it packed, then go early (as in right when it starts) and leave when it gets too much for you. because yes, both the opening and closing party gets ridiculously busy. no news there, it's been like that for 15 years now and it won't change. but if you go in at 4pm you'll get a good 8 hours until midnight until it gets too much for a lot of people. doing the whole night in there can be tough with the crowds, especially if you're not used to it.

as usual @stivi you the man 😎 thought be better to ask than just trust the reviews on there, definitely wont be in that condition so i should be fine! im not missing tales of us for anything haha 🤙

as usual @stivi you the man 😎 thought be better to ask than just trust the reviews on there, definitely wont be in that condition so i should be fine! im not missing tales of us for anything haha 🤙
I might be that condiition but act like I am not🤣

.I hope tales of us are not on too early, me arriving at a club 4pm is not for me...I could try for 8pm

To be honest I have only really been dc10 one time 14 years ago and then last year twice.

Closing party was a weird one as had to stand in the queue for 3 hours and got in about 23:00 by that time alot of people had left and wasn't too busy

Then NYD which is completely different to normal times, garden not open, wasn't too busy at all nice and bearable

The opening in April will be different as its getting back to normality will probably be packed, need to try and find a spot somewhere and not move 🤔

The security staff is very alert & would patrol the dance floor a fair bit. Not sure if they still do that but they were definitely out to catch anyone doing narcos. One time I barged shoulders with one as it was very packed & he shun a torch in my face, was saying some stuff & wasn't happy. I didn't want him to see me laughing so I quickly moved away. I came across pickpockets once there, could spot them a mile away. Not dancing just staring around, looking to pounce.

DC10 is quality, sound system is impeccable, great crowd on Mondays (although be it a very full house) the Line ups (Circoloco) vary week in week out to the best degree for any night on the island imo. diverse

pick pockets and chancers are to found in every area of society unfortunately. go there, have fun but just don't take it too far to the stage you don't have any control over you're self and you will be perfectly fine

enjoy

Dc10 is famous about pickpockets (money n celphone loss is a classic), seen a few people get stolen, even some new spotlight wales ibz 19 paradise closing by spanish girls (he thought he had a hook :rolleyes:).
Be on alert (money in inside safe pocket) and ull be fine,Don't let some people get too much close to u , its why i always want a pack of 5 mates (we should be 7+ people pack that day, then people will split by midnight upon their musical taste) on dc10 dancefloor as some people may be rude (nearly had some fight a few times, opposite to some friendly random people too) and very willing to shove u from ur place.
its rammy as hell opening closin after 1h00 am (less main room, in terrace if u have a spot dont leave the spot ).if too wasted on a dancefloor,be sure to have a few mates close by and u wont be annoyed

Never noticed pick pockets as a 'problem' at DC10, but have at most of the other clubs. I would say my mate got done while pretty sober in Space main room, got bumped into by 2 lads, one of them dipped his wallet from his front pocket. Classic distraction technique in a crowd - but generally just be aware of who / what is around you, keep hands on pockets as you move through a crowd - or get a vest / belt.

To be honest - from a money perspective, the advent of Apple Pay etc means you can pay using your phone (Which is obviously a risk) rather than having to carry round cash etc

Never noticed pick pockets as a 'problem' at DC10, but have at most of the other clubs. I would say my mate got done while pretty sober in Space main room, got bumped into by 2 lads, one of them dipped his wallet from his front pocket. Classic distraction technique in a crowd - but generally just be aware of who / what is around you, keep hands on pockets as you move through a crowd - or get a vest / belt.

To be honest - from a money perspective, the advent of Apple Pay etc means you can pay using your phone (Which is obviously a risk) rather than having to carry round cash etc
They are looking for drunk people. Normally its working for them.

Back