DC10 pass-outs

Clara

can you get pass-outs for DC10?

I'm wanting to go to Circo Loco a week on monday (25th August) but have just found out that the Man City vs. Blackburn match is going to be screened then and I really don't want to miss it (sad, I know).

Yeah, you can ask for a stamp on the way out, but no wristbands???!!!!

Pass-outs

You do get stamped, but I don't think there's a place with English TV nearer than PLaya D'en Bossa a few kilometers away

I am expecting to have to go back to Playa Den Bossa to watch the match. I really could relax knowing that we were on telly!

Just realised I'll be there the same day. (Went for the first time a couple of weeks ago - MUST go back).

Cool. I've never been before but have heard good things about it. What's the best time to get there and does it tend to finish about 5pm-ish?

We arrived about 1pm and the place was pretty quiet - just a few battered Italians trying to steal each other's baseball caps.

It gradually got a bit busier and by about 3pm it was bouncing. We left about 7.30 but we know it carried on that day unitl about 11pm, although we heard it got a bit nasty towards the end with fights between group of spaniards / italians (nice for the brits not to be involved eh!).

I'm probably gonna get there about 2pm, because I think it might be busier than a few weeks ago being later in the season.

As far as closing times go, I believe it's basically when they feel like it.

I've just found out that the match is on at 8pm anyway so that should work out perfectly!

i'll be there with you guys!

never made it last year but defo have to experience it first hand after all i've heard about the place :D

not going straight from space tho - home for a few hours rest and then back later in the afternoon!

We got to DC10 about 9ish after Defected @ El Divino, it was quite except for the spicks and the italians but there was one big advantage, the toilets were clean, for a change!!!!!

What ever time of day you go its worth the visit, they bang the music out (respect to Tania Vulcano, she rocks the place!!!) just be prepared for the spangled and proud!!!!

prog_babe said:
i'll be there with you guys!

never made it last year but defo have to experience it first hand after all i've heard about the place :D

not going straight from space tho - home for a few hours rest and then back later in the afternoon!

Great stuff! it'll be nice to meet up with you!

kitten's head said:
I've just found out that the match is on at 8pm anyway so that should work out perfectly!

Oh what a battered mess you will be by that stage Clara! Post Space AND post DC10, I can just imagine the state you will be in watching that match. :lol:

Back