DC10 Opening Hours

So do people think Cocoon may be less busy as alot of people that would have otherwise gona straight from DC10 may stay there all night instead?

I thought it used to close at midnight? (tho personally used to get there around midday n leave at around 8 or 9

dc10 opening hours 2008 (throughout the season)

terrace: 4:30pm - 0:30am
inside: 4:30pm - 3:00am

So do people think Cocoon may be less busy as alot of people that would have otherwise gona straight from DC10 may stay there all night instead?
My feeling is there will still be a lot of people who show up late afternoon and leave well before midnight to head to other parties.

From PDB its about 10 mins in a taxi. To be honest the walk is not adviseable unless you know the way (i dont).I believe its either over a farmers field or along a fast moving road with no pavement.

From PDB its about 10 mins in a taxi. To be honest the walk is not adviseable unless you know the way (i dont).I believe its either over a farmers field or along a fast moving road with no pavement.

The walk back from DC10 is quite enjoyable (depending on your post-DC10 state :lol:), you just cut down a track and it brings you out at the bottom end of PDB.

Could you maybe give us more detailed directions I quite fancy giving it a go and if we can go all along the beach then cut across it doesnt sound too bad

Could you maybe give us more detailed directions I quite fancy giving it a go and if we can go all along the beach then cut across it doesnt sound too bad

Come out of DC10 and walk down the main road for about 400m, on the right hand side you'll see a track leading down between some fields, just walk all the way down the track (you go past a couple of houses etc) and then it brings you out at the bottom end of PDB (you come out near a big hotel but I can't remember the name of it), then we just normally walk the last bit down the beach. It's really simple cos there's only really one way you can go.

(Sorry I'm not very good at directions :oops:).

It probably takes us about 20-30 mins but again depends on your post-DC10 state.

Hey mark,i did it last year remember,not as easy as it sounds i did it at 4pm,definetly not recommended after dark!!:lol:

Yeah id probably do it on the way there so gona have to try n reverse your directions Barbie! Oi Ken you coming out this summer? 13th - 26th september for us

Yeah id probably do it on the way there so gona have to try n reverse your directions Barbie! Oi Ken you coming out this summer? 13th - 26th september for us

Definetly:pPlan is 2-3weeks and a couple of days for the afters,not booked yet though:eek:
waiting on a few more..

We have to hook up boss , you should come when we're there for m_nus night at cocoon + monza lineups are amazing both weeks. we're staying at Dausol in PDB

We have to hook up boss , you should come when we're there for m_nus night at cocoon + monza lineups are amazing both weeks. we're staying at Dausol in PDB

For sure!Those monza line ups look nice,Do you think they will let us in after last year ha ha;),gonna stay in pdb as well,best spot imo,wil let u know when im booked...

Cool , keep me informed mate , you can show us the walk to DC10! Thinking of hiring a car too , would you be keen?

Cool , keep me informed mate , you can show us the walk to DC10! Thinking of hiring a car too , would you be keen?

Will do mate..As for the car,definetly,cant recommend enough gettin a car,saw the whole island last year on those scooters,totally made the holiday,would never stick to the tourist areas again during the day...

Back