DC10 On Mondays

P

Purds

Alright fellow Baleric Soul Kids

Off to Ibiza in a couple of weeks, and just wondering if anyones checked out DC10 on Mondays..Is it as rocking as it was last season?..Excite me, and tell me...I need to Know...

Purdey Jane Kitten
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:p

There was a post in Reviews I think it was from someone who went Space, then DC10 Opening.

The last 3 years it has got better and better imo so cannot wait for next Monday morning when I'll be throwing a few moves on DC10 dancefloor :p ;)

Ibiza-girlie said:
Oh dear i dont know how you people do it! but ill be sleeping on monday morning, even if i was in ibiza

There's only one place to be on a Monday morning in Ibiza and it certainly ain't bed :p

Aye??Monday AM's...mmm..

Bed on a Monday morning, how i so don't want to be reminded of that wakey wakey feeling back home, so what better way to start the day than a ride on the Circo Loco Love Train, obviously with the pre flight DC10 menu you can't go wrong..mondays were made for this..
Purds
xxx

Barbie said:
There's only one place to be on a Monday morning in Ibiza and it certainly ain't bed :p

Oh so true Barbie :!: :lol:

1 week on Monday and i'll be in DC10 again, is there anything in life so SWEET :?: :p

Barbie said:
There was a post in Reviews I think it was from someone who went Space, then DC10 Opening.

The last 3 years it has got better and better imo so cannot wait for next Monday morning when I'll be throwing a few moves on DC10 dancefloor :p ;)

I hope you will be posting on here barbie band letting us know how terrible a time you won't be having

Dublin Born said:
I hope you will be posting on here barbie band letting us know how terrible a time you won't be having

Mate me + Ibiza + computers = :eek: I probably won't even know my name let alone how to type :eek: :p But I think we can safely say I'll be having quite a good time lol :p ;)

Back