dc10 gossip!!

McRackin

Super Moderator
are you ready for some
hot.gif
gossip? :eek:

dc10 will be open not only on mondays for the mad circoloco parties but also:

· once a month on tuesday mornings for the cocoon after-parties!! 8)

· every saturday night for a new night tentatively called mediterranean concept with djs from ibiza, mallorca, barcelona, etc. now we will have the same type of party (based on local djs) in three different clubs the same night: balearic people (privilege), ibiza feeling (amnesia) and mediterranean concept!! :lol:

scitta_circoloco.jpg

another exclusive brought to you by
McRackin
fing22.gif
:p
fing22.gif
:p
fing22.gif

thanks for bringing yet more exclooooooosive information to the board. i think there's a promotion in the offing for you (even though i didn't understand a word you were wittering on about) as i am sending a copy of your post to Big Chief Spotlight in his Power Teepee.

stephen said:
thanks for bringing yet more exclooooooosive information to the board

seems like you werent too impressed with my exclooooooosive!! :lol:

come on ste - you should join me, james, biff or technoboy some day at dc10!! :twisted:

i lost my boarding card, i get airsick, i hate flying, i have vertigo. there's no way you're getting me on a plane with the Spotlight 'gang of four'

el ste ( quite a trendy signature eh? )

ps did you know i'd been quoted in mixmag??

stephen said:
i lost my boarding card, i get airsick, i hate flying, i have vertigo. there's no way you're getting me on a plane with the Spotlight 'gang of four'

no way - its time to flyyyyy!! :p

foto_disco_12gv.jpg

stephen said:
did you know i'd been quoted in
mixmag.gif
??

we bow to you - great ste. we are not worthy!! :lol:

yes yes yes lets go party !
conact me and ill be there !! ( i asked for free mondays in my work just because circoloco )
ill wear my magical shoes that make me dance 26 hours non-stop !

//technoboy.

hi, what time does dc10 open on a monday, and close?

only im well up for going, cant be getting there straight after sapce tho, need some rest :D

Is DC10 open every night?

We take off artound 4am on the Sunday morning .. was wondering about popping in there beforehand ..

Back