DC10 crowd in early September

mp2018

Hi. We really love DC10 music, think they play the best one on the island. But the wife is refusing to go there anymore, complaining about how crowded it gets around 2-3 am, so it becomes impossible to move (she wants enough space for dancing). We have been to several parties during July and August and finding a spot for dancing was the mission impossible. Now we are going in early September and are thinking to attend the Cutting Heads party (the line up looks really impressive). But the density of the crowd is a major obstacle for us to attend any party at DC.

What is your experience in early September ? thanks

I’ve always found Circo Loco manageable in September but a one off Cuttin Headz event may be a different kettle of fish

Hi. We really love DC10 music, think they play the best one on the island. But the wife is refusing to go there anymore, complaining about how crowded it gets around 2-3 am, so it becomes impossible to move (she wants enough space for dancing). We have been to several parties during July and August and finding a spot for dancing was the mission impossible. Now we are going in early September and are thinking to attend the Cutting Heads party (the line up looks really impressive). But the density of the crowd is a major obstacle for us to attend any party at DC.

What is your experience in early September ? thanks

A lot of people refuse to go to Circo any more for that exact reason believe me. Assuming that is the night you're talking about
You could put the most amazing line-up on and drop the ticket price... still wouldn't go. In fact that would make the place even worse.

Paradise in June was tolerable I was told and from memories of being at Paradise some years back it wasn't too bad.

I would imagine cuttin headz will be very busy as there is not any worthy alternative that night

A lot of people refuse to go to Circo any more for that exact reason believe me. Assuming that is the night you're talking about
You could put the most amazing line-up on and drop the ticket price... still wouldn't go. In fact that would make the place even worse.

Paradise in June was tolerable I was told and from memories of being at Paradise some years back it wasn't too bad.

I would imagine cuttin headz will be very busy as there is not any worthy alternative that night

(Looking good Rye)

If only it were still like this-

Missus wants to go to this on Monday 8th, so looking like we’ll be going. Haven’t done DC10 since around 2004/5, and reading on here it seems quite an ordeal!

If we get there at the start is there typically a queue or straight in? Assume too that there’s some room for the first few hours before it gets unbearable? Will probably do the early shift rather than being rammed later.

I've only been a couple of times and both in September. Both times early (~8pm), dance in the garden - great fun. It does get busy after midnight, but that's not what caused me to leave early (00:30 - 01:30?) either time. First time, I'd ran out of vitamins. ;) Second time, other friends had left and I had to be up early-ish the next day to meet up with someone.

Missus wants to go to this on Monday 8th, so looking like we’ll be going. Haven’t done DC10 since around 2004/5, and reading on here it seems quite an ordeal!

If we get there at the start is there typically a queue or straight in? Assume too that there’s some room for the first few hours before it gets unbearable? Will probably do the early shift rather than being rammed later.

Really I don't think it is that bad. It is still pretty quiet up until 10pm-11pm I think, so if you get there at the start you'll definitely walk straight in !

Back