DC10/Cocoon

philip123

How much are the drinks in DC10? Is there anywhere to get tickets or is it just pay on the door?

Only been to Ibiza once before and didn't go to DC10, thinking of going before cocoon on Monsay. The only thing is, I'm staying in San Antonio, how much are taxis between San An/DC10 DC10/Amnesia? Am I best heading back for a bit (shower, drink etc) between DC10 and Cocoon?

SO amny questions I know but don't want to miss out on anything!

That's not a cheap day, but certainly a fun one.

I don't think you need to head home between parties. We usually go sit in a bar somewhere to chill for an hour or two.

Taxis back and forth will add up. I'd say you're looking at at least 60-70 euros to go San An - DC10, DC10 - Amnesia, Amnesia - San An.

Check the link above for ticket info

Thanks. I really want to combine the two, any advice on the cheapest way to do it? Is there any way of getting to DC10 other than taxi? Or is there somewhere to get a bus to and then a taxi on? What's the best time to head to DC10, and then to head on to Amnesia? Just need to get a real clear idea before the day, otherwise I'll have a few beers, find myself with no real plan and end up spending far more than I want to. I know it's not gonna be a cheap day, so obviously any little savings/help would be much appreciated!!

ok heres my guide phillip

• go to dc10 around 6pm after some light evening food

• rave it up for 6 hours approx

• come out looking like **** and wanting more rave

• hunt a taxi down on the dark road but be careful of traffic

•*go back and get refreshed and get a bj before you go back out

• hit cocoon around 1.30/2.00am

• rave it up untiul 7/8am

PS - Don't buy drugs from strangers, it could be washing powder :!:

Hope this helps :arrow:

ok heres my guide phillip

• go to dc10 around 6pm after some light evening food

• rave it up for 6 hours approx

• come out looking like **** and wanting more rave

• hunt a taxi down on the dark road but be careful of traffic

•*go back and get refreshed and get a bj before you go back out

• hit cocoon around 1.30/2.00am

• rave it up untiul 7/8am

PS - Don't buy drugs from strangers, it could be washing powder :!:

Hope this helps :arrow:

that sounds like a fun night out to me...

Use the buses. They are reliable and pretty easy to use.

Then at night there's the club busses which are pretty cheap too. Or you can get it for free from one of the nights pre-party venues.

Back