dc10 and bora bora

dunno why you are so surprised..... cafe mambo has been doing it for years :!:

381962920_49e980598a.jpg

ico_copyright.gif
flickr

I'm not sure, but don't Mambo own that rocky part.
Because now they've extended the terrace right over them.
I'd be very suprised if the Bora Bora property extends any further than where the paved bit stops.

no, from the promenade to the sea belongs to the coastal authorities!! :idea:
So,now that is clear,bring you're shop bought beer,wine etc,sit on the rocks and get in the "grove" ;) If Mambo staff try to move you on, tell them to "call the cop's" (they won't)

Unless they own the beach.....which they don't.
Then I can't see that they can.

The only other way that it could be prohibited is if there are local laws against alchohol consumption in public places, which I don't think there are.
Even then it would not be in the hands of Bora Bora staff to enforce.
Maybe, if you are using their sunbeds to drink it from, they have a valid point.

Bear in mind that you will probably jepodise any future entry to Bora Bora though!!

Unless they own the beach.....which they don't.
Then I can't see that they can.

The only other way that it could be prohibited is if there are local laws against alchohol consumption in public places, which I don't think there are.
Even then it would not be in the hands of Bora Bora staff to enforce.
Maybe, if you are using their sunbeds to drink it from, they have a valid point.

Bear in mind that you will probably jepodise any future entry to Bora Bora though!!

a word of caution, do not fcuk around with the bora bora security, even joking.

if they tell you to jump, ask them how high.

you have been warned!

And then there are still people saying that Bora Bora hasnt changed that much. When I saw one of them steroid gorillas pulling down a girl dancing on a chair in a really agressive way, I knew the old bora bora had gone forever.

you have been warned!

you have been warned!

I couldn't agree more, these guys are capable of tearing off limbs just so they have something to beat you with.

If you are unfortuante enough to see them in action you'll know what grego means... quite a disturbing experience.

J

Back