dc10 and bora bora

garyc

are they both open this summer. Whats the script with them? Im over 13th august onwards and those two places are both places i like to visit Can somebody please enlighten me.

are they both open this summer. Whats the script with them? Im over 13th august onwards and those two places are both places i like to visit Can somebody please enlighten me.

DC10 is closed and Bora Bora is still open.

I think DC10 reopens on Aug 18...

Gee Moore in his myspace page said Bora Bora (the official one) doesn't exist in Ibiza anymore and is in Brazil,what exactly happened there?

Don't quote me on this, but I think Gee's music label is called Bora Bora... so he may be talking about that.

So what's the scoop anyway? Lets just get it out on the table? I know that there have been 'a million' threads about this already, but there have been no updates. Has any body been on Bora Bora recently? Is it has good as ever or is there a wierd atmosphere bout it these days?

J

Dj gee is the founder of bora bora,he got fed up with the politics over there and sold up.he's now opening up bars around the world, his first I believe is in brazil.I went n saw him play about 2 weeks ago, he's a sound guy to speak to.

As for what it's like now I have expressed my oppinion on the place, I'll let you know if that's changed in September.enjoy eitherway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't quote me on this, but I think Gee's music label is called Bora Bora... so he may be talking about that.

So what's the scoop anyway? Lets just get it out on the table? I know that there have been 'a million' threads about this already, but there have been no updates. Has any body been on Bora Bora recently? Is it has good as ever or is there a wierd atmosphere bout it these days?

J

Back in the day: free spirit place, just a dj (Gee) playing sunshine tunes, people dancing on tables, briljant atmosphere, people sharing spliffs and jars of sangria , real beach party feeling, best place on the isle to meet new friends

Right now: Gee is gone, lots of security, no more dancing on tables or chairs, police looking for drugs, lots of posers, after a while u cant see the beach anymore becos of the blue walls, party moves inside,

BUT, that doesnt mean you cant still have a great time there as its still a beach party place with great tunes (and sometimes a great vibe), and the afternoon hours still reminded me of how it used to be

BUT, that doesnt mean you cant still have a great time there as its still a beach party place with great tunes (and sometimes a great vibe), and the afternoon hours still reminded me of how it used to be

That's all I wanted to hear... I don't usually spend alot of time there at night. But I love to be there during the sunshine hours having a beer on the beech and a cheeky smoke with the tunes in the background.

J

Back