DC10 album part 2

Yeah, i thought that was strange too :confused:

Problem with Amazon is, its almost impossible to find a number to call them now.

And forget emailing, DC10 no.3 will be out before you get a reply.

Good luck.

Hey Drew

Talking of CD's, your will be winging its way up north soon. Been record shopping at lunchtime and picked up that tune is asked about in the funky room at Pacha! : 8)

Might have to check out the DC-10 album as well.

BBS said:
Hey Drew

Talking of CD's, your will be winging its way up north soon. Been record shopping at lunchtime and picked up that tune is asked about in the funky room at Pacha! : 8)

Might have to check out the DC-10 album as well.

Nice to hear from ya!, which tune was that? - there were sooooo many.

I NEED to know what that tune was that was played at Space, gonna be a difficult one though :confused:

Anyone? - about 2nd/3rd from midnight last Sunday

Please? ...........

mmm, yes, he dragged me record shopping at lunchtime - first day back in this godforsaken place of work and he has me running around town already!!

good to hear from you - cheers for the message on my pm ;)

Kang said:
mmm, yes, he dragged me record shopping at lunchtime - first day back in this godforsaken place of work and he has me running around town already!!

good to hear from you - cheers for the message on my pm ;)

No problem, saw your pics from Pacha with Al?

OMIGOD! That was awful. This guy just flashed the camera in front of us, didn't have a clue who he was and then end up on some website - yuk! Awful pic :rolleyes:

Nightmare evening - aircon went, the system blew and that was all by 2.30a.m. Kenny Carpenter wasn't his best either! Pacha were in serious trouble on Sat night!

I will have to get this...

CD1
3. Do It To The Music - Grant Dell & Gareth Oxby pres Tribulation
6. Turn It Up (joeski’s funky dub) - 2 Vibe
7. Release the Tension - DJ Buck

CD2
3. La Luna - Dr Kucho + Wally Lopez
4. Drty Skankin House - Audiodrive
5. Dirty Grooves - Rulers of the Deep

are all solid tracks

DrewUK said:
Ooh yeah its goooooood!

Especially, Rulers Of The Deep: Dirty Grooves ;)

ohmygod - YES! ..........just noticed this thread.....that track HAS to be one of the best i have heard onthe island. Great album too.....serious house music.

Was listening to it once again on the md this morning.....pure class.

Also noticed that i know one of the girls in one of the close ups on the DVD....i mean what are the chances of that!?!

Back