Dc-10

R

robraver

:?: Does anyone know who's playing at DC-10 on Mondays in August. I am coming out for a long weekend on the 1st of August and we are going there after Space :rolleyes: .

Previous years they have never announced who's playing. The residents are all fab anyway - Jo Mills, Tania Vulcano (sp?) and they get some cracking guests - I've seen Danny T, X-Press 2, Lottie, Tongy etc all there so whoever it is you know you're going to have a blinder :D

Btw if you're going straight after Space, DC10 opens at 6am Monday morning but the terrace doesn't open til 9am and doesn't really get going til late morning.

ive very temted to go dc10 straight after space, that could well be the end of me tho

how many people have done all day and nignt at space and straight to dc10??

IT'S MY FIRST TIME GOING BUT MY GF AND I WILL BE DOING THE FULL 22HRS AT SPACE THE STRAIGHT OVER TO CLOSE DC-10 TOO!!!! I'LL SLEEP WHEN I GET BACK HOME !!!!!!!!!1

lynch you could always have a keep inbetween space and dc-10
leave space around 12pmish (when terrace closes) and get to dc-10 for around 9ish

these are barbies ideas i do not take credit!
but i am gonna be using them!!! ;)

lynch said:
ive very temted to go dc10 straight after space, that could well be the end of me tho

I've done it straight thru and done it having little sleep inbetween and I much prefer the little kip option. DC10 is my 2nd favourite day/night on island after Space so would rather be fresh for it so I really appreciate it.

Also remember that even tho it opens at 6am it's not going to get going for few hours. I remember getting there 7am and it was pretty empty and you couldn't go outside and me and my b/friend had to play tag round the table to amuse ourselves before the terrace opened :rolleyes: :p

mitch&lydia said:
IS THE MUSIC PUMPING WHEN IT OPENS ? CUZ AS LONG AS THERE IS TUNES , THAT'S ALL I NEED !

Depends what you mean by pumping, there's music inside as soon as it opens but it's pretty deep $hit and there won't be many people dancing. Music on the terrace is funky, tribal stuff.

HEY I JUST BECAME A REGULAR !!! BUT ALL THIS TALK ABOUT IBIZA MAKES MY STOMACH TURN !!! IS THAT WHAT THEY MEAN BY REGULAR :D CHAT ENOUGH ABOUT IBIZA AND YOU WON'T SLEEP AND YOUR STOMACH WILL BE IN KNOTS :confused: :confused: :confused:

robraver said:
:?: Does anyone know who's playing at DC-10 on Mondays in August. I am coming out for a long weekend on the 1st of August and we are going there after Space :rolleyes: .

have a nap after space, then go to dc10 around 2pm, stay till the end (usually somewhere between 6-7pm, then move on to pin-up

cheers,
pawa

It's really quite bad but I've only been to DC10 once and if it wasn't for the photos I would never had known I was there!!! Quite messy (or so I'm led to believe!)

This year I think I'm gonna go for a sleep between Space and DC10 so I can stay till the end... (and remember it)

lynch said:

I've been trying to do it -- but I could never make it out to DC-10. Bora Bora and Space usually wipe me out on Sunday. What I'll probably do this summer is go to Bora Bora and then the Space terrace, shorten my stay inside Space and then head out for a good nights rest before DC-10.

so my plan will probably get to space for about 4 in the afternoon (cant do any earlier cos Ill just be landing) Stay until anout one, maybe going borabora for a quick drink, then find a bar for a few more drinks, sleep until 12, then make my way to dc10..

sounds like a plan :D

Pin-Up is on Playa den Bossa Road if you're walking from Space toward Figurentas. It's where the old Konga place used to be, you can't miss it.

It's full of DC10 casualties on a Monday night so I felt most at home :p Music is spot on, think Space/DC10.

Also this year they have got Garlands party there on Tues and Soul Heaven on Weds.

Back