DC-10 / Circoloco tickets - Where we can find it?

I gave up trying to buy them on another ticket site bit of a joke tbh, Card didn't go through etc etc, just seemed dodgy to me. So I will buy them on the island when I get there oh well :confused:.

Anyone seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UpHIAHdctw

Are you on it or is your Mum or Dad on it lol? :D

Why the :confused:
Don't know who so much hysteria about buying tickets online to make sure anyone gets in a club even if they did sell out(which is never likely) people would still have to queue as much as they would if it was rammed anyway. Imagine buying your tickets and then being ill so you cant go anyway, big waste of cash that could of been spent on another night.

Don't know who so much hysteria about buying tickets online to make sure anyone gets in a club even if they did sell out(which is never likely) people would still have to queue as much as they would if it was rammed anyway. Imagine buying your tickets and then being ill so you cant go anyway, big waste of cash that could of been spent on another night.
I buy the most of them online because of 2 reasons, first of all to spread the cost. So you can spend more money in Ibiza for other things & second of all, I'm going end of september for some closings also. For me it seems a bit easier to allready have tickets in advance then loose my precious time there looking for tickets.

Time is money ! :)

I buy the most of them online because of 2 reasons, first of all to spread the cost. So you can spend more money in Ibiza for other things & second of all, I'm going end of september for some closings also. For me it seems a bit easier to allready have tickets in advance then loose my precious time there looking for tickets.

Time is money ! :)

Yeah I do get why, I don't understand the drama if one doesn't get their tickets online before they go there is so many places to get them on the island. Added to the fact that by buying them from a person who will get commission it could help feed them for another day rather then the online ticket outlet reaping the rewards for not much effort ;)
See way too many drama queen posts on here because tickets arent available :twisted:

It turned out as my card got cloned last week, that my card/bank have extra security checks and are blocking use abroad, so ended up buying them online!

I buy online because I can spread the cost over a period of May, June & July. Plus I don't get sick when I go out ;). It's all about the tunes, people & the vibe when i'm out & about. The other reason is I like to plan who is where etc etc 50% of the trip I will be on my own so I don't have people saying lets go here or there, however I didn't used to be like this just got into it over the years I love to snowboard in the US & Canada (i'm bloody awesome) and pre buying tickets is normal on those sort of trips. I spent 6 months in Florida on my own just traveling but still had tickets for certain things, just kept me grounded tbh, everyone is different. Plus I will have a lot of money out there I doubt I will spend half of it, this is beacause I spent 3 months buying tickets.....

Take care mate, live life to the full 8)

Back