DC-10 / Circoloco tickets - Where we can find it?

bvdn

A little bit desperate...can't find August 27th tickets anywhere!!!
Neither on google or spotlight....please..can anyone help me?

Wonder if anyone knows any places in Figueretas where you can usually get tickets for Circo Loco?

Reason I ask is because we arrive on a 1530 flight Monday Aug 6th and need to get tickets for this straight after a quick scrub-up at the hotel - then it's straight in to DC-10, for about 1830.

We're staying at EsVive if that helps re location.

Thx

Can you buy them on the door?

And do they refuse people? If so, on what basis. I haven't been yet during this season but I am dying to go.

I don't know about DC 10 for sure,but Coolture Cafe have most club tickets,end of c.Asturias on the bend. About 10 minutes walk from Es Vive.

Can you buy them on the door?

And do they refuse people? If so, on what basis. I haven't been yet during this season but I am dying to go.

They were available on the door when we were there in June. 5 euros more expensive than pre-purchased tickets.

They usually have them at the door.

One good place to pick them up is the bar Tantra in Playa den Bossa, which is basically on your way from Figuretas to DC10.

Wonder if anyone knows any places in Figueretas where you can usually get tickets for Circo Loco?

Reason I ask is because we arrive on a 1530 flight Monday Aug 6th and need to get tickets for this straight after a quick scrub-up at the hotel - then it's straight in to DC-10, for about 1830.

We're staying at EsVive if that helps re location.

Thx

We were in the same predicament mate - we're on the 12.45 flight from stansted next Monday and were worried we wouldn't get tickets, we managed to get them from another ticket selling website.

Have a good one

8)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, does anyone know of any other bars/ ticket outlets that sell dc10 tickets?

thanks

Would help if you mention where..... in PDB there will be loads of people trying to sell you tickets as you walk past all the bars so don't worry you wont miss the huge amount of outlets.

Yes you ca buy them on the door they are 35€, shops also sell them along the strip in PDB and San An

don't buy them at bars, they charge you more. dc10 is the only place where the door is cheaper than getting pre-sale tickets.

this is because the bars put on an extra comission and use the fear of "selling out" to make people buy a ticket. They're able to do this because very few pre-sale tickets are available. you can nearly always buy tickets at the door.

Online is cheapest, then door is usually 5€ more expensive and pre-sale tickets 5€ more again.

Can you get tickets for the After party on the door also? Or do I need to head to one of the bars?

Cheers.

Also - Circo Loco after party vs Cocoon?

don't buy them at bars, they charge you more. dc10 is the only place where the door is cheaper than getting pre-sale tickets.

this is because the bars put on an extra comission and use the fear of "selling out" to make people buy a ticket. They're able to do this because very few pre-sale tickets are available. you can nearly always buy tickets at the door.

Online is cheapest, then door is usually 5€ more expensive and pre-sale tickets 5€ more again.

Thanks for the tips coz plan to do DC10 this time...i've been told that it's cheaper in shop ...
Be very WATCHFUL to bouncers in front of the bars in ibz harbor...don't know if this trick can happen but 10 years ago, a bouncer have sold me 3 free pass to amnesia , deal was done & then came back pretending i gave him 1/100 of the money :eek:=>:twisted: =>:eek: ..forget about it won't give you any penny/cents;sorry dude i'm not in to drugz & booze & know how to count money (i was working in a flew market in paris & was used to handle a lot of money in cash :D(I post it here if you have the will to listen to this story:lol: unbelievable)..the waitress was bound to them (this kind of trouble happened the day before mine to other tourist: i was wondering what happen?)...they try to catch me ,the police came :rolleyes: scumbagZ: they search on me even though i was a victim: tienes droga? :rolleyes: i lost one day (very long wait that ruin my day) to complain at police station about this trick...they knew it but close eyes & don't give a chit about tourist....

Be watchful because you are a tourist (thing happens everywhere there is money walking by:the clubs, the mob,pickpockets : ..) , they try to take off your money in any means :rolleyes: more or less legal :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
What and where is the Circo Loco after party?

Wishful thinking :lol:
If there is one it has never been mentioned on here, although cocoon usually do an after you have to keep an eye on facebook or ask around when you get there. DC-10 closes about 3am so people just head to cocoon or go home.

Back