daytime parties 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
we stupidly tried to walk it - takes forever

I found out how! You take the L1 bus all the to the end of the line to Stella Maris, and then it's an 8 min walk to the venue, but it doesn't seem like there's any buses back to San Antonio at night. I can handle cab one way. Even though it's not too far away for cabs both ways, it's a nice way to cut on costs.

on hostal la torre...love the place, always have, probably more so before it turned into a mambo-owned venue, but they've made it look nicer now no doubt. one thing though...some of the drink prices! I just had a friend over this week and we decided to go and see the sunset at HLT yesterday as it was his last evening. lovely weather, dolphins swimming right in front at the bottom of the hostal, nice tunes...all good so far. then we think let's have a sangria de cava for the occasion. we check the drinks menu, price is 31€ which is pretty normal. so we order...and we get a jar that's just half a liter whereas everywhere else, for that price, you get a one liter jar. it tasted nice, but sorry, that is just a rip-off.

lesson learnt, next time it's back to cañas or white wine.

How much are just "normal" drinks ie beers, mixed drinks?

Tell you in few weeks. I was there 5 years for dinner and a spectacular sunset it was
very good,cana€2,btls €3 and moijito €8. Food was beautiful but the music was terrible. At least now the music's sorted and im sure the prices have skyrocketed since Mambos got there leg in..

Yeah probably, but this place is kinda under the radar so I'm hoping not too expensive. Still gonna check it out regardless

hard to find P place around HlL, dont know if ill go back as u have to book to have a seat as place is full& no place to eat of course without booking b4
place worth even not cheap...

18278191_10154726126333165_5975914855899318498_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back